View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 07:40 AM   #2
perth
Strong Silent Type

From here...

Quote:
Berthoud - South of Carter Lake - A man is seen in the vicinity of Bennet Road during daylight walking through the hills carrying a canvas bag that is thrown over his shoulder. "Mr. Bennet," the original settler of the area was shot and killed on Bennet Road as the result of a land dispute. The apparition disappears as he walks along.
I'm familiar with this area, grew up nearby. I've never heard this story or any variant, but now I'm gonna have to visit next time I'm up there.
Quote:
Colorado Springs - British Home Shop - There are several spirits just hanging out at the British Home Shop with daily activity. One of the spirits has fun by locking you in the woman's restroom. Several investigations have produced positive videos, orb and ecto pictures and evp's. The owners of the shop will talk to you about the spirits just ask them.
I drove by this store the other day and thought I should stop in to visit. It's in the middle of a strip-mall.
Quote:
Colorado Springs - Chapel Hills - K-Mart - There have been reports of displays being knocked over and strange noises back in the Garden Shop. Employees who have had to open the Garden Shop early in the mornings have reported cold spots and the feeling of someone brushing against them as they've gone through the aisles. The occurrences have been attributed to a former manager there by the name of Carl who passed away in 1998.
Actually, That K-Mart is kind of creepy. Were I to believe in hauntings, I suppose I would peg it. This mall is laid out in kind of a spoke-pattern, and this particular arm is just sort of lame. No really cool stores to speak of; there's a movie theatre but like typical mall theatres it's dirty and ugly. The area around the K-Mart is dark with empty hallways branching off each side.
Quote:
Colorado Springs - Rockrimmon - McDonalds - Currently during business hours employees had reported hearing children scream as if they are being killed, along with children playing around the fryers. It is said at night during closing hours an Indian chief has been known to shut off lights, push people and move things. Along with things opening closing and starting by themselves.
I work near this McDonald's, and occasionally eat there. The most frightening thing I've experienced there is the "Tip:" line on the credit card receipts they print.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote