View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 12:00 PM   #23
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Well, you will all be happy to know that I have recognized a need in the community and am willing to fill it.

From here on, I will be selling Multi-Level Marketing Prevention Kits. These kits will contain information for consumers on how to recognize and avoid multi-Level marketing scams. I encourage each and every consumer to purchase one of these kits, which will contain checklists, phone numbers of government agencies, and complaint form letters.

I will be seeking volunteers to help sell these kits. They are useful to give to friends and family who are in need of protection. As an incentive, each person who sells a kit will be paid a commision. In addition if anyone he or she sells a kit to sells a kit, he will be paid a portion of that persons commission. This is a great product to give to friends and family to help eliminate the scourge of multi-Level marketing from their lives.
Ok, now who thought I was serious?
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote