View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 03:41 AM   #9
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

Pah, romping doesn't mean anything. You don't need to be 'special' for that. Just incredibly attractive and generously endowed.

Relationships, however, are a different kettle of doughnuts. By the way, you should never trust anyone, not because 'I'm really pessimistic and have been hurt in the past waa waa waa' but because PEOPLE CHANGE, something most couples don't seem to realise. How can you say to someone that you'll love them forever? You will change! You might not even like them two years down the line! You might do, but you can't possibly know that at the time. Think of all the times you have been wrong.

The only way to have a happy, successful relationship is to make sure you enjoy each others company now. So when you go home and your partner's there and you feel all warm and comfortable just to be there with him/her, you know it's right (but only for now). If you get home and spit out the usual 'hi honey how was your day' shit without really caring maybe you should set him/her free.