Thread: crushes
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 01:14 PM   #29
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Ugh...I have always hated having a crush on someone. To me, that meant, "You like him, but he won't like you the same way." Chalk it up to not having the highest of self esteem about myself. Kinda hard to do when you are a teenager, overweight, and have a best friend that the guys pratically drool over (she had, and still has, a nice "rack", so you do the math...). I seemed to always be the "cute friend" that guys didn't want to do anything with except hang out, etc. Looking back in hindsight, maybe that wasn't such a "bad" thing. But, at the time, it sucked big time.

So anyway, crushes. God, I had so many, it's sad really. I even had a brief crush on a cousin of mine. Damn, but he was fine!

Had a major league crush on a friend...who was/is gay....fool!!!! I didn't even try to "change" him, I just lusted for him from afar (or at least, as far away emotionally as I could get). Sucka....

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote