View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 02:28 PM   #9
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

OMG, anyone else feeling a craving for cheese to go with all of the whine around here?

"LabRat, if you had read my previous posts in this thread, you would find that I get low blood sugar at work if I excercise on work days. After work? I'm so tired I run home and take a nap. Days off? My muscles still hurt the next day and while I'm at work I'm hungry and achy...I tried going to the gym with this job, those were the results. Stop telling me to snap out of it, deal with it...Because if I want that kind of advice, I'll go talk to the girl I work with that started me writing this whole thread. Like Briana said, I found my solution, okay? I don't need you kicking me in the ass anymore, all set. Are you SURE those happy pills are as good as you say? They certaintly don't instill empathy or kindness..."

I NEVER told you to 'snap out of it', I believe I said do something about it. --talk to a doc, change your lifestyle, do MORE of what seems to work for you, whatever. You're last comment shows massive ignorance on your part, and since you have decided to start slinging mud, I'm outta this playpen to go play with the adults. Good Luck.