View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 03:38 PM   #441
sh1ny0bj3ctz
Person Who Has Posted

Hi, I just got into this thing last night.. but got to the second page on my own. With the help of this thread, I managed to get as far as anyone knows. I don't think this has been mentioned, but I've found something EXTREMELY freaky. On the first page where you can click "Abandon All hope, ye who enter here." and hear that music, there's more than people pay attention to. I added a link to that file on one of my websites so i could download timeitwhatis.mp4. It's not just a sound, but a video. My friend couldn't view it, but i can on my mac. It shows an image about every 3 frames. The room is very dark, with only window blinds, and some other shape being visible. In one of the very last frames, something as scary as hell pops up. It appeared to be a negative image of a face with goggles, a gas mask, or something of that sort. I don't know if this has any relevance, but it was freaky enough to get my attention. Also, i got something one one of those Hanson faces asking for a username and password, but only once... I really haven't heard anything about it. What is site all about anyway?

Last edited by sh1ny0bj3ctz; 01-02-2005 at 03:50 PM.
sh1ny0bj3ctz is offline   Reply With Quote