View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 02:56 PM   #289
Devangelist
Lazy Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Who is "he?" What is that away message "he" had? By the way, hello. ^.- I was instroduced to this site a month ago and I thought it was just some stupid puzzle site made by 'Grandpa Joe' who got the idea off of puzzles.com.... I later revisited and now that I know what it is, it's messing with my brain. I will aid as much as I can in figuring this out.
thanks, at least we have a few people still interested

Anyways, this "he" is the creator of TINP, supposedly Kris Boruff...I don't know if this is true or not, but...anyways, I've ordered Dance Dance Dance and The Wild Sheep Chase (the prequel to Dance Dance Dance and possibly another source of information ["whathappensafterwetireofchasingwildsheep?", anyone remember that?]) and I'll get reading on them...I'm also gonna get Eudora Welty's compilation that has Death of a Traveling Salesman in it, and who was it that said Audition was a book about a salesman? I don't remember if it was on this board or not, but if it was someone here, can you tell me where you saw it? The only thing I can find related to "Audition" that may have any relevance is a movie about a guy who fakes a movie audition to find a new wife and ends up with some psycho girl...you can amazon it if you wanna find out more about it.

PLEASE post if you have new information or something we overlooked before.

P.S. Is SilverPheonix and/or YellowBolt still out there? They were ALOT of help before and if they could still help out then we might get this figured out sooner, if at all.

Last edited by Devangelist; 11-13-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Devangelist is offline   Reply With Quote