View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 01:23 PM   #14
alphageek31337
Enemy Combatant/Evildoer

In the paraphrased words of comedian Charlie Viracola, I'm one fo those people who may as well already have their pants off when they walk into the airport. I look unkempt and I often dance and sing in public places, so the establishment has been fucking with me since long before PATRIOT (of course, the same could be said for anyone who went to public high school...a friend of mine was stopped and had his bottle of water confiscated and sent to a drug lab because he was "looking tired and acting strangely" and they thought he had dissolved some sort of chemical in the water). The rest of you are just slowly entering my world of randomly being fucked with...I won't call it persecution, because I don't like to be that righteous, but they do love to screw with old Steve-o.

As a counterattack, I like to do little things like hand out union propaganda at McDonald's or steal all of the newspapers from the little vending machines and simply place them on top of the machine (Information Liberation...why should you have to pay someone just to know what's going on in the world?)....people say that if you're going to do the crime, you need to be prepared to do the time, but I always figured that if you're going to do the time anyway, you may as well do the crime to make it worth your while. If punishment is inevitable, make sure you deserve it.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

---Friedrich Nietzsche
alphageek31337 is offline   Reply With Quote