View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 12:53 PM   #219
Mr. Ears
RULER OF THE WORLD!!!

Ok. I have found some interesting stuff. I am not sure if it has already been posted or not. But here it goes.

Ok. On the we are connected page, it says this in the source(some of this stuff may or may not help with the passwords and usernames for the 2 new things...)
('We');('Nesh-cheeDzehA-Ken-Di-GliniGahNe-as-jahThan-ZieDibehDzehKlizzie DibehTKin TKinDzehNa-as-tso-si')('What was all that about?');('Live');('As');('We');('Dream...'); It has the We Lives As We Dream... part in a line going down so you can easily read it. ('Did I kill Kiki?');('ever_yo_ne_i_sdead.htm','' (should check that site out... see if it works)('There was nothing I could do. He had disappeared.'); There ya go. Dont know anything about that navajo code. Or at least that is what i assume it is since Kris has used it before.
And this is the last bit that i have.
This is on the fortune cookie one.
<!--The boss has a tumor in his brain.-->('No Closet.');('wrapped in his sheep costume.')('any indication.');('boarded up from inside.');('No Bath.');('directly into the saucer.');('must\'ve slept on the floor');('worm-eatten');('Whatever became of him?');('very, old, round, set with one candle in the middle.')('walls and ceiling');('No lights.');('It was the Sheepman\'s Room.')('There was barely enough room to walk.');('It wasn\'t the old hotel either.');('piles of books.');('Narrow and Cramped.');('No bed.');
Ok... hmmm.... doesnt make any sense to me... Maybe it will to one of you guys. Well... thats it for now.

Oh yeah. Who figured out how to get to those new sites? Cuz I wanna know how you found them.

Last edited by Mr. Ears; 10-12-2004 at 01:05 PM. Reason: forgot
Mr. Ears is offline   Reply With Quote