View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 08:58 PM   #9
jane_says
Colonist Extraordinaire

This is one of my pet peeves. I hate, hate, HATE car people and their stupid crappy rims, whether they're on a $500 car or a $50,000 car. I hate low riders. I hate big trucks with big tires. I hate rice burners. I hate car clubs. I hate stereo competitions. I hate it all. To me a car is simply transportation. I cannot understand all the bullshit that goes along with the "car culture". I don't think it's because I'm getting older, either. I'm 29 and I thought it was stupid when I was in high school.
This could have something to do with the fact that I live in a fairly rural area and "car clubs" are all over. I can't go through the fucking Wendy's drive-through on a Friday night without being ogled and hooted at by a bunch of seventeen-year-old asshats and their sorry-ass, mama's boy forty-year-old counterparts.
I remember when my sister brought one of those inbred fucktards home to meet my parents in a truck that could not have been four inches off the ground. My dad said "Boy, I hate to tell you this, but if you hit a possum in that thing it'll be totalled."
jane_says is offline   Reply With Quote