View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 07:41 AM   #5
Lady Sidhe
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
So, pretty much, what you do all day is sort through the news looking for shit to get mad and indignant about, right?

Do you find that you like being irate?

Do you feel that people respect you more when you are voicing a strong opinion?

Perhaps you are showcasing your moral conviction, and vigilant stance against evil, by continuously posting these disturbing news clips as a contrast to what you stand for?

I think that might be more interesting to talk about.
I dunno...maybe. Ask Wolf

Actually, this is the stuff I get in my yahoo headlines. It has nothing to do with liking to be irate, but when I see things like this, it DOES outrage me. Child abuse goes on for so long because people don't want to see it.

Besides, what better way to spark discussion than to post something like this? Some people DO happen to care what happens to kids, and some people care about the disturbing things that happen every day...and this is a discussion forum.

As always, you don't like it, don't read it. Follow Radar's example, put yer fingers in yer ears, and go, "lalalalalalalalalalalalalala".....

Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
-Rita Rudner

Lady Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote