View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 07:33 AM   #82
Cyber Wolf
As stable as a ring of PU-239

Location: On a huge rock covered in water, highly advanced moss and 7 billion parasites
"1. A man can physically overpower a women;
2. A man can force sex (the woman doesn't need to get a hard-on first);
3. A man can get a woman pregnant then bugger off.

All of the above are not transferable to women, which is why a man should receive a more severe punishment."

Catwoman,
Doesn't this go back to the whole thing you're talking about in terms of choice? Correct me if I'm reading this wrong, but from the tone of the rest of the post, it seems that man should be more severely punished because of what he's capable of and not necessarily because of what he chose to do, like the person who offered you herion.

Besides, not all physical rape is man on woman. There are male rape victims as well. In those cases, because the above list isn't completely transferable to women, should the women get off lighter because they forced/coerced a man to have sex with them?

"I don't see why it matters what is written. Not when it's about people. It can always be crossed out." ~Adam Young, Good Omens
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote