Thread: John Titor
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 12:08 PM   #34
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Wow, I can't believe this is the first I've heard of this. I read three websites. One was a messageboard where he left messages, one was the titor site itself, and one was a sight going through what he said and analysing it, including the plans and photos of the time machine.

I've been saying we'll have a civil war for years, and if there's any irregularities in the election this year (from touchscreen voting for instance), it might be the catalyst that starts it.

I am skeptical, but he was very detailed and didn't seem to contradict himself and what he was saying seemed more than plausable, they seemed inevitable.

Perhaps I should look for a place in Australia or Africa. It seems like most of the destruction is supposed to happen in America, China, Russia, and Europe.

At the very least it's a clever bit of fiction that gives us good reason to re-evaluate what's happening in the world around us and it offers a hopeful future for those that survive. They even get rid of government social welfare systems and people become self-reliant.