Thread: John Titor
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 01:14 PM   #1
jaguar
whig

John Titor

Anyone else familiar with this?
This short version is a man called John Titor appeared in a number of forums in november 2000 claiming to be a time traveller from 2036, preceeded to engage all comers, give details of a time travel device that is in line with current scientific research. He also said there would be the roots of a civil war in the US in 2004/5, open clinflict by 2008 and nuclear war in 2015.

Yea, sounds like I've been hitting the berocca pretty hard I know but he had no agenda to speak of, wasen't trying to sell anything and everything he said so far has come true. It's not waffly predictions, it's full of hard facts and what can be checked out. If he was a fraud he was a damn smart one with a real dedication. Prohpet, time traveller or fraud I believe given the evidence it's worth keeping an open mind. As you read though there is something strangely haunting about the whole thing, as a fraud it would be masterful on all levels. I don't know what I think, but I thought it was worth discussion.

Think of it this way, imagine what would happen if this election was more of a disaster than the last?

Here

There is also a very good meta-discussion here

Last edited by jaguar; 06-18-2004 at 01:19 PM.
jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote