Thread: F***edup family
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 06:38 PM   #13
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Thanks for all the good thoughts folks .

The story continues ,,,,

So meen while as i said one of her boys is institunilized , we are his guardens . It is AMAZING how helpfull government agencys can be in a situation like this , we got his social security check transfered to us ( as his legal guardien we had the right to this , BOY did that Piss her off!!!) to help pay for all the gas we were useing driveing 3+ hrs one way to go to his weekly theropy secions , my sister lived 45 minets away , she didn't bother going to see him at all .
So the summer is ending , she is finaly walking , we have been takeing her boys to see her at least every 2 weeks ( 2 hr drive one way ) . My wife is takeing her to the store for grocerys ( that we paid for ) , my sister is bragging about how she is going to get over on every body being so busted and broken , My wife snapped and cussed her out calling her a thief , etc,,,,,
She called the cops saying we had kidnaped her boys ,,,, the cops sorted out the situation quickly , we took 2 of her boys home with their stuff , the one incarcerated stayed where he was to finish his treatment .
In the corse of his treatment we found out that he has SEVER ADD , etc,,,,, and was getting teased at school ( he had failed 3-4 years , so the little kids were messing with him , he got mad and went off on his brother ) . We live in small town Arkansas and hace EXELENT schools for kids with dissabilitys ( lots of crack and meth babbys around here ) , so we kept guardienship of him for the remainder of the school year .
Now I am used to rowdy boys , hell i was one growing up , but this kid even with medication was just to much . He lied , stole from us and others , wantenly destroyed ANY thing he could get his hands on , but when he thretened my wife he and I had a VERRY serious conversation . I spoke calmly but firmly , i stayed in controll , but i was boiling in side . By the time he went home he had lost every privlage possible . I found my self thinking seriously about takeing him out back and putting a bullet in his head just to rid society of him . This kid was that terrible .

So the school year is up and we take him home , get his SS check transfered back to his mother . She goes off on me saying that my "BITCH WIFE " is telling people all kind of lies about her , and she KNOWS its my wife because You would NEVER say that kind of stuff about your sister . she then said that I need to ( and i quote ) "Stand up like a man and make my wife act right " .
I calmly told her "Nothing she said to ANYBODY was a lie , and we discuss EVERY thing to do with this , she does nothing with out my consent concerning you ". At this point my sister says "FUCK YOU AND YOUR BITCH WIFE , GET OUT OF MY AFFAIRS AND MY LIFE !!!!"
So we have done just that , stayed out of her life , staded out of her hair , every bill collecter that calles we give them her last know phone # , it is LONG disconnected but it is the only number we have for her , untill recently .

We talked about getting the boys , it would be a package deal all or none . We have raised our 2 kids , they are happly in collage , liveing on their own , supporting them selfs , yes we get the frantic calls saying " i have bills due and the starter on my car died " , I am MORE than happy to help , no big , they deserve a little help ever now and then .
we have desided ( and i know this sounds cold ) that we will NOT take her boys , or her problems any more . There is a aunt and uncle that are HIGHLY religous that can deal with them if they want , we refuse , we have gone WAY above and beyond .

So i find my self in a weird position , my sister got a phone recently and called and left a message with her new phone number , then called the next day same message , then a nephue called with her in the back ground telling him what to say , then the next day she called pissed that we haden't returned her call . I don't plan on calling her and we got caller id so we can avoid her calls . Am i wrong in standing firm ??
Is this a fucked up situation or what ?