Thread: Voting by Mail
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 05:55 PM   #37
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
the USPS is funded by postage; what he would be holding up is additional funding
And therefore no more overtime meaning large amounts of mail may sit unprocessed for days (ie ballots). And removing mail processing machines from processing centers. And stopping maintenance on remaining machines (that process tens of millions of letters each day) to cut costs.

My local post office is already seeing this problem. Between number of new employees they cannot hire, the new employees who cannot be taught the routes (due to cost cutting), and Covid problems, my Post Office is already having serious delivery problems. On two days recently, the carrier never got to my neighborhood. All in the name of Trump's new Postmaster General who was put there to advance The Donald - at the expense of America.

The Donald is so corrupt that, if you cannot prove he is doing it for America, then a default and obvious answer is " To Get The Don Reelected".

He has been that corrupt his entire life. He never once created or ran a productive company. But he sure did enrich himself even at the expense of all contractors and every major bank.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote