View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 03:13 PM   #184
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I've been uber-paranoid since I bought this car. Paranoid about rain. Hail. Thieves. Wayward tree limbs.

The top is reasonably quiet. I saw a pad kit that's supposed to fit my top, that will make it even quieter, but ya have to remove the pads when ya put the top down. Thinking about getting it anyway, $149, though.

I had the twin to this car (93 Cavalier RS Convertible, red, black top, light gray interior) found in a junkyard about an hour and a half away, and was going to get a laundry list of parts off'n it, but sometime after the pics were taken, they moved the car to the crush lot, and tore the bumper cover off of it in the process. No, no I don't still want the other parts. I hope whoever moved it got fired. I got m'doubts.

I was considering getting the whole car, but, where to put it?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote