View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 03:33 PM   #14
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
That's amazing since the first Chinese death from it was January 11
This disease was detected in December. By January, the speed of a contagion was that obvious.

We also do not know when first deaths occurred. Back then, Chinese top officials were downplaying everything. Even refused to provide details to the WHO. So even today, they are not going to admit when first deaths occurred. They even arrested doctors who accurately reported this threat. We really do not know when the first victims died. You should have known that.

But then I was also not brainwashed by liars who said Saddam had WMDs. And did not stick to that lie even after George Jr admitted it was a lie. I learned facts. Stated them this bluntly and repeatedly even long before 'Shock 'n Awe'. As every Cellar dwellar of that time knows. I also knew this was potentially as bad and maybe worse than Sars.

If I got anything wrong, it was a belief that it would be here maybe in February. And was warning other in February. Well, it may have. But, due to so many Americans who love a lying president, then we had no means of testing for and reporting the numbers. Just another reason why honest people openly criticize that scumbag president.

It again comes down to the emotional who believe lies verses others who first learn facts.

Emotion also said Fukushima nuclear reactors were not in meltdown when facts clearly said a meltdown was ongoing in at least two reactors. I also remember that emotionally based denial when facts back then were, what we all now know, were accurate.

A person who uses facts before making a decision bought face masks back in January. Even back then, the shelves were almost bare. That many others, who learn from facts, apparently saw what was coming. A week or so later, top government people were telling their close supporters who could then enrich themselves. Facts said so. A diehard Trump supporter would still deny facts.

We can thank governors and big city mayors for taking charge in the vacuum created by Trump and his 'in denial' supporters.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote