View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 01:12 PM   #157
Flint
Snowflake

I saw the Clinton news piece on Gabbard and was flabbergasted. I think the average reader hears Clinton saying this: "Everyone who doesn't support establishment Democrats is a Russian." That's stupid and clumsy. This is why people want HRC to shut up and go away-- she's poison.

However, on a literally unrelated note.... Considering everything we know about Russia's involvement in election meddling in 2016-- such as the bombshell game-changer that our intelligence agencies found Russians directly skewing local election infrastructure to play the electoral college like a piano-- I find it odd and distressing that anyone doesn't think saying, "Russiagate is conspiracy theory," couldn't be misinterpreted as meaning, "Russia didn't interfere in our elections."

These are true, non-conspiracy facts: Russia interfered in our election. Russia wanted Trump to win, and they succeeded. Trump asked Russia to damage his opponents, and they did. Russia is STILL interfering with our politics, our intelligence agencies GUARANTEE they will interfere in upcoming elections, and Trump is STILL asking foreign powers to interfere in our elections. Nobody actually disagrees with any of these component pieces. So what's the conspiracy?
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio

Last edited by Flint; 10-19-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote