View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 10:37 AM   #2092
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Y'know Grav - for that squirrel to land on you like that means he trusted you. You built enough trust with that animal for it to do that. It wasn't deliberately trying to hurt you, it was doing what a squirrel does, clamber over the person it trusts.
I think he was a bit on the excited side. Hew as stripping the bark off the other maple tree racing around and around it w/another squrl. He jumped from pretty high up, about four -five feet, when I knocked on the window.

I think he was still in bark-stripping mode when I came out w/the cookie.

I've warned Momdigr not to feed him from her hand for a while, in case he's started to feel entitled.

My cousin's mother-in-law had a squrl that would climb ya to get the peanut. Her husband wore farmer-type over-alls, that squrl would go into his pockets for the peanut.

I ain't up for all that.

I'll give my squrl some time and try him again. Let him settle his tiny ass down some.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote