View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:43 PM   #65
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Some people hate to be wrong and the hatery made it too obvious. So they fight to be right, up to the point of pathetic absurdity, and that is where we are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Joker face is white and red... perhaps except on blackout day?
Some people got stuck on the first impressions, and some got stuck on the second wave. I'm still not sure where I am on the kids. They were doing tomahawk chops, and Sandmann's own descriptions of his smile are a bit weird even (or maybe because it was) filtered through a PR firm, but I've certainly had my own expression misinterpreted.

Much of the "vindication" of the kids was over the revelation that Philips approached the kids, and not vice versa. But I don't remember "who approached who first" being a big part of the initial reaction. Even the initial video shows Philips walking forward until face to face with Sandmann. Maybe there was an implied assumption, though.

While additional information has muddied the waters with respect to Philips and the kids, it has done nothing to justify the chaperones allowing it to get to that point. If cultists are screaming abuse at a group of kids under your charge, get the kids away from there. There were five chaperones, so they could have left one there to direct any groups arriving later.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote