The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A new members saying hello (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6168)

irma 06-26-2004 06:04 PM

A new members saying hello

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a great forum and I'm so glad I found it.

Take good care!

Irma

Kitsune 06-26-2004 06:19 PM

This looks like a great forum and I'm so glad I found it.

Bwahahahaha! Ha.

Heh.

irma 06-26-2004 06:26 PM

Yep, just like I said, great forum :D

xoxoxoBruce 06-27-2004 01:52 AM

Hi irma, welcome to the Cellar. We're establishing an underground railroad to buy cheaper drugs. Your house will be a way station. :)

triestemoi 06-27-2004 02:09 AM

I'm new here too. Will be signing off shortly, but am glad to find a place that might offer some decent conversation in the future.

xoxoxoBruce 06-27-2004 07:35 AM

Welcome, triestemoi. "Will be signing off shortly" sounds like a suicide watch.:eek:
I guess "decent conversation in the future" negates that,...whew;)

ladysycamore 06-27-2004 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Welcome, triestemoi. "Will be signing off shortly" sounds like a suicide watch.:eek:

Did the newbies get the memo about spelling, grammar, post substance, length, content and for God's sake, having some capacity for critical thinking??? :p

*slaps wrists...bad rho..bad bad rho* :D

Elspode 06-27-2004 10:32 AM

Darn it, Rho, don't warn them! Fresh meat is not only rare, but costly these days, and you're going to scare them off!

triestemoi 06-27-2004 03:16 PM

Didn't mean to imply anything with my signing off comment...I am still here so not to worry.;)

My post last evening came after I read the missive about how this forum has gone down hill. I still decided to join; hope I fit in and don't contribute to any further slide. Hee hee.

Question for Ladysycamore. Does the name refer to the tree or a certain college mascot in Indiana?

elSicomoro 06-27-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by triestemoi
Question for Ladysycamore. Does the name refer to the tree or a certain college mascot in Indiana?
Allow me to answer...it refers to the tree. :)

xoxoxoBruce 06-27-2004 03:37 PM

She's the roots that keep the "tree" from falling on his face.;)

Kitsune 06-27-2004 03:44 PM

I still decided to join; hope I fit in and don't contribute to any further slide.

Trust me -- all the lift you can provide to this place can't counteract the sinking force I'm putting into it. To hell we go, not in a basket but a boat.

xoxoxoBruce 06-27-2004 03:47 PM

Yeah, but man whatta ride.:D

marichiko 06-27-2004 04:04 PM

So whatever happened to LJ's infamous "newbie" quiz? Did it get buried in the quagmire the cellar has become? By the way with a name like "cellar" what direction do you think think things will intend to flow? Why not name it "666th Floor" or "The Penthouse of Intellectual Thought (HAH!). Maybe you could bar admission to all but members of Mensa. Oh by the way, welcome, Irma and Triestemoi. ;)

wolf 06-27-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce

Hell, I was worried from just seeing the screen name on "newest member" ...

Means something like "sad me", doesn't it?