The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   (Term limitations.) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=5879)

Perry5 05-23-2004 07:02 AM

(Term limitations.)

A vote against every incumbant in every election would give us term limitation inspite of our polititions iff not because of them.

(Its ours,lets take it back.)

DanaC 05-23-2004 07:04 AM

Quote:

A vote against every incumbant in every election
Wouldnt that just lead to a big ol'mess?

jaguar 05-23-2004 07:05 AM

I leave for a few day and this place just goes to shit, for fucks sake ban this distended piece of rectum already

DanaC 05-23-2004 07:09 AM

....Now now Jaguar....put those claws back in there's been enough of that this week already :P

Perry5 05-23-2004 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaguar
I leave for a few day and this place just goes to shit, for fucks sake ban this distended piece of rectum already
Congratulations,your is a sick post by what must be a sick man.

Banning,the delete button and censorship are all tools of the devil in the hands of a sick christian and a verbal pervert.

Perry5 05-23-2004 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DanaC

Wouldnt that just lead to a big ol'mess?

A bigger mess is what our professional polititions have given us,why stick with something that no longer works.

Perry5 05-23-2004 07:23 AM

(Jaguar.)

Having read most of your posts i have come to the conclusion that you must have attendid screw you and got your degree in ass hole.

DanaC 05-23-2004 07:33 AM

*sighs to self, rolls a large joint and smokes it*.........

DanaC 05-23-2004 07:36 AM

Perry.....stop being a muppet ...please? *offers perry the last bit of joint* here y'are mate...slow down

jaguar 05-23-2004 08:58 AM

Majored in asshole but took some classes in prat and generally offensive for extra credit.

I`m no fan of censorship but I draw the line at a halfwit posting the entire contents of a jokebook he found at a garage sale in seperate goddamn threads all over the fucking place. Take the advise of a fair few other people and for fucks sake at least keep it in one thread in the home forums rather than spreading it around like you think you`re the funniest thing since the goons split. You`re not the first idiot that`s come here and frankly, I`m more than a little shocked that UT hasn`t already at the very least taken away your ability to post new threads to curb your mindless spamming.

and what is with the fucking bracket obsession? Is english your second language?

It`s time like this I miss dave, at least his asswashing thread kept acted as a mild detergent on the crap coming in here.

Kitsune 05-23-2004 09:05 AM

Eh, Perry5 is probably some frequent Cellarite that is under another handle to stir the pot up. Nothing new.

(But annoying.)

Perry5 05-23-2004 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaguar
Majored in asshole but took some classes in prat and generally offensive for extra credit.

I`m no fan of censorship but I draw the line at a halfwit posting the entire contents of a jokebook he found at a garage sale in seperate goddamn threads all over the fucking place. Take the advise of a fair few other people and for fucks sake at least keep it in one thread in the home forums rather than spreading it around like you think you`re the funniest thing since the goons split. You`re not the first idiot that`s come here and frankly, I`m more than a little shocked that UT hasn`t already at the very least taken away your ability to post new threads to curb your mindless spamming.

and what is with the fucking bracket obsession? Is english your second language?

It`s time like this I miss dave, at least his asswashing thread kept acted as a mild detergent on the crap coming in here.

Your mom must be very proud of your Bubba mentality and it's vacabulary.

jaguar 05-23-2004 09:16 AM

What`s a vacabulary?

In all serious though, what is a Bubba mentality?

and you`ve read all my posts here? That`s impressive. SO I`m curious now, do you have political views? Do you copy them out of old books as well?

wolf 05-23-2004 09:39 AM

It would appear that Perry5 is of the belief that you are a redneck. I find this very amusing.

I also find myself wondering why Perry hasn't lost the ability to post new threads too.

edit to add: A "vacabulary" is a list of word choices for cows.

xoxoxoBruce 05-23-2004 09:40 AM

Look on the bright side Jag, he gives a lot of people reason to feel superior.;)
Jokes (even lame ones), flippancy and smartass remarks aren't unusual. Hell, their my stock in trade. The only real sin here is the excess clutter of pointless, dead-end threads.:cool: