The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why I left and why I'm not coming back (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4540)

Cam 12-06-2003 02:55 AM

why I left and why I'm not coming back

so as I'm sure a couple of people noticed I've been gone for a while. I came back but now I've decided to leave the cellar behind for good. Why? becuase it's gotten too big, I left for a while 5 to 4 am central time and came back to over three pages of posts. My god before that would be about 3 posts period. Not that I dislike anyone but that's just too much stufff to keep up with. I wish to thanks all of you that were there when I started here for making it fun. And apologize for leaving suddenly and not making any posts for a long period of time. It was nothing against you or against any of the new people but I don't have time to keep up with the new threads that keep popping up now. Thanks for the great 6 months that I spent here when I was actually keeping up with the posts. Bye everyone.

Cam

xoxoxoBruce 12-06-2003 09:09 AM

Sorry to hear that Cam. Don't overlook the option of only keeping up with selected threads. We'll leave a light on.:)

elSicomoro 12-06-2003 11:31 AM

Awww, come on Cam! Like Bruce said, selectivity. You're too cool to just up and leave us...am I going to have to take over your drunken poster position?

Cam has always been one of my favorite posters.

Kitsune 12-06-2003 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
am I going to have to take over your drunken poster position?
:) Tell you what, sycamore, if Cam doesn't return then we'll work on fufilling this drunken gap together.

elSicomoro 12-06-2003 12:42 PM

I dunno...I might let you handle that solo. I make it a point not to drink and post...too risky on this board. :)

Cam made it an art form though...damn, he's funny.

Cam 02-12-2004 02:14 PM

Well after a long break, I've decided to come back. Why you may be asking, well first to prove to everyone that I can write coherently(see above for example of non coherent writing), and second because not a single site I've discovered over my break can quite live up to the cellar when it comes to brutal honesty, slightly off base humor, and crazy folk. After thinking it over a bit I've decided I'm going to limit myself to the technology forum, Syc's manifestos, and possibly one or two other I've yet to decide on.

And if anyone wants to bitch about me putting this post in a 2 month old thread well all I can say is bitch away.

P.S.
I'm limiting myself to 1 drunken post a month, but if anyone wants to fill in the void their welcome to.

Undertoad 02-12-2004 02:23 PM

Cool! We welcome back your jottings, coherent or non, wherever and whenever you decide to hang out.

wolf 02-12-2004 05:31 PM

Yay cam!! Welcome back.

You can quit anytime you want too ... really ... ;)

elSicomoro 02-12-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cam
After thinking it over a bit I've decided I'm going to limit myself to the technology forum, Syc's manifestos, and possibly one or two other I've yet to decide on.
See! There is someone that wants to read the Manifestos!

Welcome back!

tw 02-12-2004 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cam
Well after a long break, I've decided to come back. Why you may be asking, well first to prove to everyone that I can write coherently ..., and second because not a single site I've discovered over my break can quite live up to the cellar when it comes to brutal honesty, slightly off base humor, and crazy folk. After thinking it over a bit I've decided I'm going to limit myself to the technology forum, Syc's manifestos, and possibly one or two other I've yet to decide on.
You can take the small town boy out of the small town, but you cannot take the small town out of the boy. Should we try anyway: how will you keep him back on the farm once he has been to the big city?

xoxoxoBruce 02-12-2004 09:33 PM

Wecome back, Cam. Syc's manifestos are nothing but whale penises now.:(

elSicomoro 02-12-2004 09:36 PM

Actually tw, I think Cam went from a really small town to a small city.

richlevy 02-12-2004 09:42 PM

Don't worry Cam, once you add Bruce to your ignore list, the number of posts will go right down.:D

elSicomoro 02-12-2004 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xoxoxoBruce
Wecome back, Cam. Syc's manifestos are nothing but whale penises now.
Shut your pie hole...I wrote three perfectly good manifestos last week besides creating the whale penis thread.

xoxoxoBruce 02-12-2004 09:54 PM

Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot about going home to that she-male on the dome.:haha: