The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fuck All of You!! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24818)

Big Sarge 04-01-2011 08:56 AM

Fuck All of You!!

I'm so sick of all this shit on this site. What happened to the real people here? Now we have a bunch of foreign bitches stirring shit with normal people. They've turned this site into some damn fairy land where we ohh & ahh over some cock suckers or cross dresser. It's about time we banned these foreign faggot lovers & got back to our roots/heritage as God loving Americans. If things are so great back in Vietnam or England, then move back. We sure as hell won't miss your ass. Folks like Merc and Gravdigr are the normal ones & they should be applauded.

Trilby 04-01-2011 09:03 AM

um.

April Fools?

jimhelm 04-01-2011 09:06 AM

christ, I hope so.

Spexxvet 04-01-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sarge (Post 720275)
I'm so sick of all this shit on this site. What happened to the real people here? Now we have a bunch of foreign bitches stirring shit with normal people. They've turned this site into some damn fairy land where we ohh & ahh over some cock suckers or cross dresser. It's about time we banned these foreign faggot lovers & got back to our roots/heritage as God loving Americans. If things are so great back in Vietnam or England, then move back. We sure as hell won't miss your ass. Folks like Merc and Gravdigr are the normal ones & they should be applauded.

I notice you say this when Monster is away, ya pussy!:p:

Sheldonrs 04-01-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Is this your way of saying you want your cock sucked while getting fucked? ;-)

Gravdigr 04-01-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Oh, FFS, even I don't think I'm normal.

Plus, he's dissing Tulip???

Gotta b April Foolin.

Sundae 04-01-2011 03:00 PM

It's not an April Fool.

I told Sarge that if he converted to a Liberal point of view, I would raise the money to fly to America and give him head.

In response, what I got was a diatribe about everything I hold dear.
I guess this signifies what he thinks of me. And also his opinion of how I suck cock.

And yes, I suck the balls. And hum.
I pay attention to the shaft. And move my tongue over the head like a lollipop to get all the lovely precum.
I lick and I suck and I enjoy it.

Sigh. Poor Sarge. Missing out on all that...

skysidhe 04-01-2011 04:58 PM

Not Tulip! She's very bi-cultural and sweet.

BUT
Do not and I repeat, do NOT google Asian/Apple Pie.:eek:

tw 04-01-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Folks like Merc and Gravdigr are the normal ones & they should be applauded.

Looking forward to what gets posted after the second cup of coffee.

Nirvana 04-01-2011 06:14 PM

I must have been absent when someone claimed this was a community of "normal" people. I have never been considered normal and I love this place!
If fuck you is directed to me and I assume it is, then I want to be one of the first ones and FFS use a condom!
:blush:

Aliantha 04-01-2011 08:16 PM

As one of those 'foreign women' I can only say, sorry if any kind of understanding I might have shown to anyone has offended you. I mean, I'm sorry for you. xx

casimendocina 04-01-2011 10:14 PM

Like Ali, I'm one of those foreign women (too).

Best comment I ever saw on normal was:
"the only people who are normal are the ones you don't know very well."

casimendocina 04-01-2011 10:20 PM

P.S. Not sure when this crept up on me, perhaps it was while I was procrastinating over doing an assignment for my first foray into accredited study in 7 years, but I think I am now officially addicted to the Cellar (I realised this when checking the latest Cellar posts became as important as checking my email, fb account and phone in the morning on waking up).

Is there a support group for Cellar addiction?

Aliantha 04-01-2011 10:22 PM

You're soaking in it. ;)

Big Sarge 04-01-2011 11:18 PM

Good God Almighty folks! Of course this is my April Fool's joke. Everyone knows I "like" certain foreign women. I'm a crotchedy old fart, but even I'm not as mean as the afore rant. Just joshing with you & I see most of you saw through the charade