The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Does wolf love me? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10198)

Trilby 03-06-2006 12:08 PM

Does wolf love me?

I was just wondering how much wolf would love me if she did. I think she is okay with me--I don't think she has vodoo dolls of me but I am not certain of this. I wonder if other people think this. I wonder if other people wonder if we are all doing magic on one another? HM? we could be.

marichiko 03-06-2006 12:25 PM

Are you asking if other people wonder if Wolf has voodoo dolls of them? Wouldn't she just cast some sort of Wiccan/pagan spell on them, instead?

I am certain of Wolf's love for me. She searches my posts for spelling errors diligently and never fails to point them out to me because she feels sorry for my retardedness. She remembers everything I post far better than I do and is concerned that my puppy may get confused by all the names I have given it. If I don't get a sardonic reply from her to one of my posts, I know that I will if I just keep checking back.

Oh, ye of little faith! :lol:

BTW, I wuv you, too, Brianna! I wuvs everyone here except LJ whom I worship from afar. :love:

Now, can we get back to sniping at one another? :worried:

Trilby 03-06-2006 12:29 PM

I have GREAT faith! I was merely wondering if she ever, wistfully, thought of me and wished traffic tickets (or, felonies) on me. Plus, i have been reminded of Angus and am currently in mourning because I know he will never come back. I am--adrift~and, listening to THE MOST RELAXING CLASSICAL MUSIC IN THE WORLD CD. So. I am nostalgic. Plus, it's rainy here.

Spexxvet 03-06-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
I was just wondering how much wolf would love me if she did...

I'll let you count the ways. Then send me the video. :yum:

Trilby 03-06-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet
I'll let you count the ways. Then send me the video. :yum:

always the cheap sex thrill, eh, sexxpet?

Spexxvet 03-06-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

always the cheap sex thrill, eh, sexxpet?

I'll take what I can get :redface:

wolf 03-06-2006 01:36 PM

Brianna, you know I love you, but not that way.

I don't do chicks.

Pie 03-06-2006 02:00 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Elspode 03-06-2006 04:06 PM

What's with all the Love threads here all of the sudden? There is either a rash of insecurity breaking out, or a large cloud of toxic love gas is creeping across the Midwest...

xoxoxoBruce 03-06-2006 08:49 PM

Pre-spring fever. :unsure:

slang 03-06-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

....... I think she is okay with me...

You would KNOW if she was not. Have any stray bullets whizzed into any of your windows lately?

If not, yer good.

marichiko 03-07-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slang
You would KNOW if she was not. Have any stray bullets whizzed into any of your windows lately?

If not, yer good.

:lol2:

Torrere 03-07-2006 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Els, the Perry Bible Fellowship has a theory for the origin of the Love outbreak:

Elspode 03-08-2006 12:33 PM

By golly, that *does* explain a lot, doesn't it?