The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Plastic Spoons and Forks (Cellar GTG) count down (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=3538)

Bitmap 06-16-2003 08:36 PM

Plastic Spoons and Forks (Cellar GTG) count down

OK so there are 5 more days till Plastic Spoons and Forks. (feels the anticipation rize)

elSicomoro 06-16-2003 09:01 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. It should rock the fuck out...and if it doesn't, I'll make it so.

Unfortunately, Rho won't be coming due to health concerns, but that's alright...it just allows me to be more of an ass. :)

Elspode 06-16-2003 09:12 PM

Man, if I could afford a plane ticket...

Ah, shit...who am I kidding? If I could afford a plane ticket, I'd somewhere COOL and INTERESTING! You think I'd hang out with a bunch of computer geek losers like you guys!?? Hell with that, Hawaii, here I come!!!

Sniff...I'm not bitter or anything. Not feeling left out. Sniff...

Seriously, have a good time. Somebody had better take a bunch of fucking pictures...or even just pictures of people having BBQ and chatting.

warch 06-16-2003 09:24 PM

Those of us in more remote locals will just resolve to synchronize a toast. For those attending, what time (EST) should we all be sure to have a beverage in hand, raising it in unison? (As Syc is gettin' all downwith his bad self)

Bitmap 06-16-2003 09:25 PM

Hey UT you going to be there?

I'd like to meet the man behind the cellar.

elSicomoro 06-16-2003 09:41 PM

We're supposed to ride together, and I'll drag that s.o.b down to Chadds Ford kicking and screaming if I have to.

Undertoad 06-16-2003 10:08 PM

I committed to it, after telling everyone I'd commit to it and then lamely back out at the last minute.

perth 06-16-2003 10:34 PM

ill be sure to wave as i fly over on my way to london. :)

i wish i could be there, but an actual vacation will have to do instead.

~james

Elspode 06-16-2003 11:29 PM

Perth, I'd be happy to go to London for you and allow you an opportunity to attend the Cellar event. No...really.

Griff 06-17-2003 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by warch
Those of us in more remote locals will just resolve to synchronize a toast. For those attending, what time (EST) should we all be sure to have a beverage in hand, raising it in unison? (As Syc is gettin' all downwith his bad self)
I'll be in LA visiting my little brother so odds are any time you raise a glass, we'll be syncronized.

BrianR 06-17-2003 08:18 AM

I'm still planning to attend, but with the caveat that I may be called upon to be a boyfriend that weekend.

ETA will be sixish on Saturday.

Brian

perth 06-17-2003 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elspode
Perth, I'd be happy to go to London for you and allow you an opportunity to attend the Cellar event. No...really.
ooooh, tempting offer, but i think ill pass this time. :)

~james

wolf 06-17-2003 12:27 PM

If you have a party at the same time as Forks, it would NOT be the first time that we went International. ;) (one of the forks regulars ended up in England one year, so he arranged a party to be going on at the same time, and called us to report.)

elSicomoro 06-17-2003 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Griff
I'll be in LA visiting my little brother so odds are any time you raise a glass, we'll be syncronized.
Damn Griff, how are you going to deal with Los Angeles? Or is that why you'll be drinking so much while you're out there?

elSicomoro 06-17-2003 12:51 PM

It's supposed to be a great day weather-wise...84 and sunny...first nice Saturday we've had in Philadelphia in like 2 months.

I'd go with any time between 5p and midnight EDT...someone is bound to have a beer in their hand at any given time in-between then.