The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=29481)

xoxoxoBruce 02-08-2019 03:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ever wonder why Grandpa won't buy a Jap car?

Gravdigr 02-13-2019 12:33 PM

Just posted a ton of pics.

My Pics For The Cellar folder is now empty.:cheerldr:

glatt 02-13-2019 12:45 PM

It was worth it.

Gravdigr 02-22-2019 11:31 AM

The protocol for Wiki's list of notable deaths goes like this:

Quote:

Name, age, country of citizenship at birth, subsequent nationality (if applicable), what subject was noted for, cause of death
Dude died the other day, cause of death was listed as "airstrike".

That stood out.

monster 02-26-2019 08:41 PM

apparently I'm really fuckin tired.

glatt 02-26-2019 08:44 PM

I'm sorry monster.

I know it's a lot.

fargon 02-26-2019 08:45 PM

Go to bed, Nite Nite.

monster 02-26-2019 09:17 PM

you and I clearly live in different realities.

But since that post I've put the laundry on, cooked dinner, flea-treated the cats, so I guess I'm a little closer. lunches, dishwasher and some other shit to go

oh and then there's the crippling inertia that sets in when I'm finally ready to go upstairs to overcome.....

oh well

monster 02-26-2019 09:21 PM

oh yeah and then the insomnia that sets in once the inertia lets go ..and the nightmares after the insomnia if I manage to fall asleep early enough that I start to dream before my alarm goes off....

Go to Bed :rolleyes:

Gravdigr 02-26-2019 10:18 PM

Rub one out, you'll feel better.

Ya still might not be able to sleep, but, you'll feel better.:o

fargon 02-27-2019 09:16 AM

Smoke a bowl.

Clodfobble 02-27-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 1026829)
you and I clearly live in different realities.

But since that post I've put the laundry on, cooked dinner, flea-treated the cats, so I guess I'm a little closer. lunches, dishwasher and some other shit to go

oh and then there's the crippling inertia that sets in when I'm finally ready to go upstairs to overcome.....

oh well

I hear you, and I get it, and I'm sorry. We'll all stagger through together, because fuck the world, it doesn't get to win.

xoxoxoBruce 02-27-2019 01:53 PM

But sometimes surrender looks very appealing.

Gravdigr 02-27-2019 01:59 PM

Giving up looks very appealing, sometimes.

monster 03-02-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 1026824)
apparently I'm really fuckin tired.

so wheeee Saturday off! wanted to do Parkrun today for first time. Set alarm. woke up. decided too early, not feeling it, set later for last minute attempt.... yeah nope. Ended up with about a 12 hour kip total. aaaahhhh. Been pretty productive around the house today. Thunderboy was out for most of it doing lifeguard training. Empty Nest practice. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how fucking bored I'm going to be if that ever actually happens? :lol:

(Thunderboy's college/campus of choice is a commuter college, so he will live at home despite it being much further away than the campus the other two chose -which is closer than their high school.)

Also.... I met an old friend last night at Thurnderboy's school. used to be a cop, now apparently a "Community Assistant" (hall monitor). Has kids same age as my older two, they all went through K-8 in the same classes...... didn't recognize Thunderboy when she saw him and apparently pegged him as a potential active shooter from his appearance and demeanor. nice. She says better now he's wearing his varsity jacket rather than camo, but prob something we should work on.....