The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vanessa Hudgens (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15332)

freshnesschronic 09-08-2007 11:44 AM

Vanessa Hudgens

Google it. Not hard to find at all.
The starlet of the High School Musicals on the Disney Channel has been exposed. Supposedly she and her co-star boyfriend Zac Efron took pictures of her in the buff, and it was leaked to a 3rd party who, duh, put it on the web.
Should she be dropped from HSM 3?
Should Disney address it?
Is it really a big deal what legal adults do?
Should she have to apologize? *edit* Is her apology necessary?
Chances of being a Britney Spears or Paris Hilton?
:eyebrow:

TheMercenary 09-13-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 383468)
Google it. Not hard to find at all.
The starlet of the High School Musicals on the Disney Channel has been exposed. Supposedly she and her co-star boyfriend Zac Efron took pictures of her in the buff, and it was leaked to a 3rd party who, duh, put it on the web.
:eyebrow:

Well somebody post her nudie! :D

ferret88 09-13-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 383468)

Should she be dropped? No. Will she be dropped? Likely.

Should Disney address it? No, unless the pictures taken were of her at some Disney park or wearing some Mickey Mouse ears. Will Disney address it? Probably.

It doesn't seem to ever be a big deal what legal adults do...UNLESS they are actors/actresses. If they are, then anything out of character (interesting phrase in light of the subject matter) is somehow outrageous even if it is otherwise not terribly unusual (aside, in this case, from the presenting to a third party who posted on the net.)

WHY should she have to apologise?

I haven't seen HSM or HSM2, so I don't know who she is, but I seriously doubt she'll gain the level of notoriety those two have with this stunt.

lookout123 09-13-2007 02:28 PM

i saw the pic. it's not that big a deal. she has breasts. and other girlie parts. she isn't molesting goats or filming herself in a gangbang. she's an adult. strike that, a young adult who made a stupid decision. move along.

9th Engineer 09-13-2007 03:37 PM

They may have written her contract so that she can be dropped if her behavior damages her company's image. Not enough people know Joe Shmoe in marketing for his behavior to impact the company, although what do you think would happen if Disney employees in general were known to involve themselves in wild sexual exploits?

xoxoxoBruce 09-13-2007 03:54 PM

I don't think they'll can her.
She's the victim.
She's established in the role.
She's hugely popular.
She's stirred up a lot of publicity for the show.

freshnesschronic 09-13-2007 04:05 PM

It took everyone 5 days to reply to my thread? What was the wait for, no one was comfortable replying first? And then everyone explodes with opinion? Sheesh!

Flint 09-13-2007 04:12 PM

Sometimes, during the afternoon lull, you find yourself "scraping the bottom of the barrel" ...

TheMercenary 09-13-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 385021)
It took everyone 5 days to reply to my thread? What was the wait for, no one was comfortable replying first? And then everyone explodes with opinion? Sheesh!

It's been 5 days since I was here last. Took my son to see Dave Mathews Band in Gainsville, Fl. :D

Perry Winkle 09-13-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 385150)
It's been 5 days since I was here last. Took my son to see Dave Mathews Band in Gainsville, Fl. :D

And I thought Ibby was gay.

Hime 09-14-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123 (Post 384981)
i saw the pic. it's not that big a deal. she has breasts. and other girlie parts. she isn't molesting goats or filming herself in a gangbang. she's an adult. strike that, a young adult who made a stupid decision. move along.

I think it was her boyfriend who made the stupid decision. Taking pictures together is a normal, fun part of sex. He violated her trust by showing them to someone who obviously wasn't trustworthy.

Nobody should care. Unless there are also naked Zac pictures out there, in which case I know some people who would care a lot. :D

lookout123 09-14-2007 01:07 PM

she made a stupid decision in trusting him to have the picture. take the pictures all you want, but leaving them with that person? you're begging to land on the internet, so that is stupid.

Griff 09-14-2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 385021)

I never heard of her...:whofart:

Hime 09-14-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123 (Post 385324)
she made a stupid decision in trusting him to have the picture. take the pictures all you want, but leaving them with that person? you're begging to land on the internet, so that is stupid.

When you have sex with someone, you are placing a lot of trust in them. You trust them not to tell everyone what you did, or to make up things to tell people about what you did. You trust them to be honest about what kind of protection and birth control you're using. You trust them to be single if they say they are. You trust them to stop if you need them to stop, and to treat you well afterward.

I wouldn't trust anyone to have sex with me whom I wouldn't trust with naked pictures of me.

freshnesschronic 09-14-2007 02:23 PM

Dayum.

Well said Hime, never thought of it that way.