The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Attention, Shawnee: (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=21079)

TGRR 09-24-2009 04:57 PM

Attention, Shawnee:

While playing fuckaround with Lumberjim, I said something about you that I really shouldn't have said. Seeing as how the insult was public, the apology should be public as well. The "knob" comment was a reference to cheerleading, not the actual sexual act...though looking at what I wrote, I can see how you would not take it in the way that I meant it. Still, neither meaning was warranted, and I was definitely over the line, and I sincerely apologize.

I do not, of course, expect this to change your opinion of me, or somehow fix the hurt feelings and anger you expressed in the "red alert" thread, but you have my apology all the same.

Clodfobble 09-24-2009 05:13 PM

How about me, Mr. Reconciliation? Am I still offering sexual favors to lumberjim for booting you out of chat, or was that a mistake too? For the record, I asked that you be kicked out because I was having a lovely evening with my friends, something I don't get to do often, and you strut in clearly looking for a shit-stirring. Chat is for friends. Make some friends here, and you may find it a more pleasant experience.

TheMercenary 09-24-2009 05:16 PM

http://www.cellar.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=69

TGRR 09-24-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 596988)
How about me, Mr. Reconciliation? Am I still offering sexual favors to lumberjim for booting you out of chat, or was that a mistake too? For the record, I asked that you be kicked out because I was having a lovely evening with my friends, something I don't get to do often, and you strut in clearly looking for a shit-stirring. Chat is for friends. Make some friends here, and you may find it a more pleasant experience.

I didn't say anything about you offering sexual favors, did I? The way I remember it, I stated that Jim was acting in a "White Knight" fashion with that expectation...obviously hyperbole, and no mention of YOUR motivations was stated or implied.

All I know is that I replied to something Jim said about an old fight between he and Tiki, and you started yelling for me to be banned. I am sure Jim can access the chatlogs to demonstrate this, should it prove to be necessary.

TGRR 09-24-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 596995)

Yes, that is the subject I am apologizing to Shawnee about. Your point?

Clodfobble 09-24-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGRR
I didn't say anything about you offering sexual favors, did I? The way I remember it, I stated that Jim was acting in a "White Knight" fashion with that expectation...obviously hyperbole, and no mention of YOUR motivations was stated or implied.

Right.

Quote:

Did you impress Clodfobble with your enormous epenis?

I mean, I watched you have a flash of integrity "meh", etc, then I was banned. So, did your caving in get you some epussy?

Thing is, I believe you honestly don't remember saying or implying it. Because you're fundamentally not interested in other people, or making friends. Which is precisely why you don't belong in chat.

Quote:

All I know is that I replied to something Jim said about an old fight between he and Tiki, and you started yelling for me to be banned. I am sure Jim can access the chatlogs to demonstrate this, should it prove to be necessary.

Three posts in, you were aggressively discussing "double standards." You were looking for a fight. There was no fight going on before you entered. There was not one after you were kicked out. I am happy with this chain of events.

TGRR 09-24-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 597000)
Right.

Thing is, I believe you honestly don't remember saying or implying it. Because you're fundamentally not interested in other people, or making friends. Which is precisely why you don't belong in chat.

Actually, it's because I'm typically fucked up on weird drugs. Of course, I'm an asshole when I'm not on the pills, so that's an excuse for the memory issue, not the behavior.

Now, that WAS directed at Jim, but you WERE involved, so yes, I do owe you an apology, so I do apologize.

TGRR 09-24-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 597000)
Three posts in, you were aggressively discussing "double standards." You were looking for a fight. There was no fight going on before you entered. There was not one after you were kicked out. I am happy with this chain of events.

Actually, no, I showed up to say hi to Zip, and Jim jumped me over some old shit in which I was expected to take responsibility for someone else's actions. It's in the logs.

Clodfobble 09-24-2009 05:33 PM

Zip wasn't in chat last night. So I guess you shouldn't mind that you didn't get to hang around then.

NiveKRayne 09-24-2009 06:50 PM

Where's my fucking apology you bastard?! I recognized your handle when I happened upon the chat on this site... Are you going to trash this like you did to my board??? I mean who the hell fucks with a miscarriage support board?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!! YOU FUCKING PIG!!! GET CANCER AND DIE!!

jinx 09-24-2009 07:02 PM

Tiggr was already logged into chat when Jim and I got there last night. Didn't mention zippy, but was annoyed that C-man didn't take the bait of his obama troll thread. He also seemed genuinely surprised that UT didn't want to be his BFF.

Apparently it's been slow over at PD because a whole bunch of them popped in.

NiveKRayne 09-24-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx (Post 597011)
Tiggr was already logged into chat when Jim and I got there last night. Didn't mention zippy, but was annoyed that C-man didn't take the bait of his obama troll thread. He also seemed genuinely surprised that UT didn't want to be his BFF.

He's a bastard. I hate him.

TGRR 09-24-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx (Post 597011)

Troll thread? Troll by virtue of my having posted it, I presume?

Idemosaka 09-24-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiveKRayne (Post 597012)
He's a bastard. I hate him.

Back in your box.

TGRR 09-24-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idemosaka (Post 597033)
Back in your box.

Good God.