The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FUCKING 'BANN' ME...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25072)

pensive pam 04-28-2011 12:53 AM

FUCKING 'BANN' ME...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...

The people on this site are so fucking stupid. And 'undertaod' is an 'absentee landlord.' i hereby request that i be 'banned.' I have a book deal anyway...so wealth is on the way. Why waste my useless talent on this shithole site...

morethanpretty 04-28-2011 12:55 AM

There are no mods online.

Undertoad 04-28-2011 12:55 AM

Pam, all I can say is that your BPD is making it difficult for people to interact with you.

I don't say that to be hurtful. I know that the therapy will help, it just takes time and patience. You are a young woman and it is wonderful that you are in therapy now. It will help you very much.

If you are banned as you have requested, I think it will also be helpful to you. The forum seems to get you very upset. I don't know whether it's good for you.

Every day you go from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows. You deeply love people and then deeply hate them. This is due to your BPD, but to everyone else, it only seems over-dramatic.

It is not only my decision, but if you were banned, I would like it only to be for six months. After six months, you could come back on and give us an update on your life. What progress have you made?

We shall see.

morethanpretty 04-28-2011 12:55 AM

Oh, theres one!

sexobon 04-28-2011 01:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 32140

elSicomoro 04-28-2011 12:18 PM

I said I was going to start drinking at 10:30 this morning, but apparently I won't have to now...

Nirvana 04-28-2011 03:05 PM

Recognize this Pammy?
He's a real person, a once pharma rep, they know who he is and being modded or banned is a way of keeping him within the limits of acceptability of free speech. It blew his mind when it first happened because he's like a child who wants to have his tantrums (notice how he often demands an answer!!! LOL) and get attention yet have no supervision. He one by one has accused almost everyone here off 'siding against him' and 'being out to get him' and even talked of sending out 'codes' to certain RPs in case someone PMd them, pretending to be him (which is pretty funny when you think about it). So add in delusions of grandeur since I seriously doubt anyone would pretend to be him.

But without constraints he would explode over and over completely out of control. Being modded has forced him to stay within the necessary limits - and he is smart enough to do so. He's an intelligent guy with multiple identity confusion and dual gender confusion. He badly needs attention. Let's face it, though, there are all kinds of people who badly need attention in this world. Some are cross dressers, some have multiple identities, sometimes more than one family and on and on. As long as they don't cross the lines of the laws, they may be weird to us and even annoying but they have the right to exist.

Sheldonrs 04-28-2011 05:30 PM

I think she's confusing "having a book deal" with having been booked for dealing.

TheMercenary 04-28-2011 07:24 PM

I think it is Sara Palin's sock puppet. She just doesn't want to use her real name. It's ok Sara, no one on this forum will judge you. :)

Uday 04-28-2011 08:44 PM

I shall miss her. She was an inspiration to me.

Rhianne 04-28-2011 08:51 PM

Is it really safe to come out again?

If I'd been at 'my' previous message board I would swear I knew who this was.

ZenGum 04-28-2011 09:10 PM

This was bound to happen fairly soon. I think it is best for the Cellar and for PP as well. She needs a certain kind of treatment which you just can't get in a forum like this.

Good luck Pam, stay on your meds and off the booze.

plthijinx 04-28-2011 09:48 PM

So much for my "awww wook at the cuwte widdle twoll" saying i was gonna use....
Sad,
Plt

TheMercenary 04-28-2011 09:52 PM

We could have shrunk her head but it would have burst with Prozac....

BigV 04-29-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 728284)
Pam, all I can say is that your BPD is making it difficult for people to interact with you.

I don't say that to be hurtful. I know that the therapy will help, it just takes time and patience. You are a young woman and it is wonderful that you are in therapy now. It will help you very much.

If you are banned as you have requested, I think it will also be helpful to you. The forum seems to get you very upset. I don't know whether it's good for you.

Every day you go from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows. You deeply love people and then deeply hate them. This is due to your BPD, but to everyone else, it only seems over-dramatic.

It is not only my decision, but if you were banned, I would like it only to be for six months. After six months, you could come back on and give us an update on your life. What progress have you made?

We shall see.

This is good UT. You're a good man.