The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Damn, I look buff today! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6067)

blue 06-12-2004 06:09 PM

Damn, I look buff today!

Been outside, mowed for like 3 hours, other chores, sweaty, grimy. Veins popping out on my muscles. Almost sunburned and I was pretty tanned already. More severe than military haircut.

Gotta find some neighbor kid to mow this fucker, I'm too sexy to be on display in my front yard. With a chainsaw.

Wife's looking good too, semi half topless sunning on the deck...course she hasn't done a damn thing today.

I need a shower but hate to ruin this moment...then I'll just be another balding, near middle aged, tired, clean white guy. Wife'll still look hot tho.

;-)

lumberjim 06-12-2004 06:17 PM

jinx and I are going to get drunk on purpose.

Clodfobble 06-12-2004 06:38 PM

I'm sorry, is there any other way?

lumberjim 06-12-2004 07:35 PM

true..... true.

waaaazzzuaaaaahhhhhhp?.......

ok, 2 shots of vodka, one mikes hard lemonade, and some mushu beef..........just starting to feel it..........

cldfbl, I very rarely get drunk. might be 6 times ever. no, 7. I just had a "shite day" as jag would say. every stinking deal I did was painful.[sol] It was very hurtful to me.[/sol] So I decided, I would hijack this thread, and get drunk. who's with me? c'mon, blue, ol buddy, let's get shitfaced.

woooohoooo! oh yeah.....

I plan to post drunk tonight, so be worefarned

...... I meant to do that.

SteveDallas 06-12-2004 08:31 PM

It's definitely a 2-martini night!

Or maybe some Scotch. :beer:

lumberjim 06-12-2004 08:32 PM

ok, 4 shots of vodka now, working on mike's #3? or is it 4? ...

...hot bath.......

definitely getting woozy.

talking louder.

embarrasing jinx

maybe i should cool it while i'm still feeling groovy/

lumberjim 06-12-2004 08:35 PM

hey!

do your lips start to get numb when you're drunk?

richlevy 06-12-2004 10:14 PM

Re: Damn, I look buff today!

Quote:

Originally posted by blue
semi half topless sunning on the deck
Besides being redundant, what exactly is semi half topless? Is that like 1/8 th naked?

..or you could just post a picture.:angel:

xoxoxoBruce 06-12-2004 10:22 PM

Right, it's late, you're tired from all that work, why bother typing out along explanation of what you meant, when a picture does it all.:blush:

lumberjim 06-12-2004 10:29 PM

oof. i don't like to be drunk. this sucks. I know I don't like being drunk. what the fuck was I thinking? shit. over and out.

elSicomoro 06-12-2004 10:59 PM

Dumbass...will you do this again 2 weeks from tonight?

blue 06-12-2004 11:15 PM

Dumbasses, all of you.

Jim first off you're obviously not doing it right. What was so bad about your day? Thanks for sharing dickmunch.

Semi half topless, means I got a good eyeful, but only got a pic from behind. Sorta semi half sucks you know what I mean?

xoxobruce, you're so right, and I'm with you, but she would rip my balls off, really..I think she'd get into it if I could talk her into it, but the whole losing my balls thing is holding me back.

I'm gonna im LJ & Jinx, bet he's a sloppy drunk...should be entertaining. Then I'm gonna IM him in a few hours again, then I'm going to call his phone about 5 am. I can stay up all night for this...amateurs.

xoxoxoBruce 06-12-2004 11:21 PM

You da man, Blue. Be sure and give him our love at 5 AM. And don't forget the time difference.:)

blue 06-12-2004 11:49 PM

Shit, he;s screening his calls.

elSicomoro 06-12-2004 11:52 PM

Well, if you hadn't announced it here...not to mention, you probably didn't turn off the caller ID function...dumbass!