The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Ducks, do hereby solemnly declare.... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15268)

DucksNuts 09-02-2007 01:46 AM

I Ducks, do hereby solemnly declare....

...that I am taking a break from everything and anything to do with the opposite sex* (dont get any ideas, I shant be batting for the other team anytime soon)

This includes...::gulp::... sex for the sake of sex, fuck buddies, married men, one nite stands, bases 1 and 2, dry humping, heavy petting (is this base 2?) and dating....oh...and cybering in any way shape or form (sorry ToGgie!!)

I have been out today and bought myself an xbox 360, to add to the gaming collection, all kinds of alcohol beverages and bikkies n cheese, chips (crisps), plus I dropped a small fortune at Darryl Lea.

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You :)

*excluding work environments and flirting, coz...well, it helps me get my own way :)

lumberjim 09-02-2007 02:00 AM

http://www.ginoempry.com/releases/10...s/image004.jpg

Aliantha 09-02-2007 02:27 AM

I thought you gave up on blokes a few weeks ago ducksy? Has something else happened in the mean time?

DucksNuts 09-02-2007 03:01 AM

I just need to keep away from army dudes, I think that is my main problem...but I have decided its all too fucking hard and giving up :)

LJ - shit head, thanks heaps.

richlevy 09-02-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucksNuts (Post 381244)
...that I am taking a break from everything and anything to do with the opposite sex* (dont get any ideas, I shant be batting for the other team anytime soon)

Darn, there goes our IOTD.

Quote:

bikkies n cheese, chips (crisps), plus I dropped a small fortune at Darryl Lea.

Can you translate for us Yanks. Is 'bikkies' biscuits or crackers? What's a Darryl Lea?

Quote:

*excluding work environments and flirting,

So sex on a desk doesn't count? How very Clintonesque of you.;)

Take a break, but hang in there. From your pics you are a very attractive person and you should have your pick of guys. And if you don't believe that, we could always post a poll:eek:.

Elspode 09-02-2007 11:29 AM

I am depressed. Nay, despondent.

Ducks, I didn't see "married men with permission from their wives" on that list. When shall I expect you?

Trilby 09-02-2007 11:41 AM

Ducks! you've depressed Els! You can't do that, sweetie! you must, right now, post a pic of your lovelies so as to appease his 'Spode-ness!*

I know what you mean, RE: army dudes. I married one. I lurrrrrrrved him. One night, we drank the bar dry of tequila, I got preggers and the rest, baby, is history. Do NOT do it! Army dudes, while HAWT in uni, rarely are hawt in any real life situation--they tend to just want to shoot at anything that threatens....anyway, we love you!

*Els--don't say I never did nothin' for ya!

Elspode 09-02-2007 01:19 PM

You are my goddess and connection to reality in an otherwise insane world, Bri.

DucksNuts 09-02-2007 06:53 PM

Shit, sorry 'spode, of course you are still on the list.

Thats different, you *love* me and not just coz I am a dirty slurry.

Bri, I think you are very correct about the Army thing. When I get back on the horse (so to speak), I might try fire boys. :)

minnmirman 09-02-2007 10:10 PM

army guys are generally douches

DucksNuts 09-02-2007 10:32 PM

But, but....youre still cute :D

monster 09-02-2007 10:41 PM

Ducks, you can have them wear the uniform without them being the real deal.... best of both worlds and all that.....

TheMercenary 09-02-2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnmirman (Post 381372)
army guys are generally douches

Fuck off. :D

Bullitt 09-03-2007 01:39 AM

Hey Merc that can be a good thing. Ya'll clean up the mess the pussies make! :D

DucksNuts 09-03-2007 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 381378)
Ducks, you can have them wear the uniform without them being the real deal.... best of both worlds and all that.....

Yabbut, they have to get into character and shit too....Navy boys? are they any good.

It means I will have to relocate a little, but meh, its doable.