The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Food and Drink (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I cant believe I just ate..... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15641)

DucksNuts 10-14-2007 05:18 AM

I cant believe I just ate.....

Here be the place to spill that thing that you just consumed that you shouldnt have, or just cant believe you did.

For example....

Oh.my.god. I cant believe I just inhaled a *whole* pull-a-part Cheese n Garlic plaited loaf of bread.

Follow by 4 Orange Tim Tams. :blush:

Sundae 10-14-2007 05:27 AM

You still in post-coital bliss? :)
(damn jealous - wish I could decide I wanted it and then just get it)

I won't be able to contribute much to this thread - I have to think about everything I eat. Deliberately so.

I can't believe I had Branflakes with skimmed milk for breakfast doesn't really cut it. All you svelte beauties go ahead though, vicarious internet eating, yumyum.

ZenGum 10-14-2007 05:36 AM

I don't think I'm going to eat it, but I just noticed a tub of yogurt that had been lurking innocently in the fridge door ... use by 24th August! :eek: Tonight being rubbish night, I might open it before I toss it, just to see ... who knows it might be really good.

I just spent $18 on bread.

DucksNuts 10-14-2007 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 394862)
You still in post-coital bliss? :)
(damn jealous - wish I could decide I wanted it and then just get it)

I won't be able to contribute much to this thread - I have to think about everything I eat. Deliberately so.

I can't believe I had Branflakes with skimmed milk for breakfast doesn't really cut it. All you svelte beauties go ahead though, vicarious internet eating, yumyum.

FTR....you so COULD!! decide you wanted it and then just get it.

Oh, and I have to work at staying svelte, I used to think about everything I eat, deliberately.....but now I am happy and in maintenance stage...so I eat enough healthy foods that the binges I will put in print here...are acceptable.

There IS light at the end of the tunnel, but you never want to leave yourself in total darkness on the journey there :)

Trilby 10-14-2007 08:13 AM

What the hell is an orange tim tam?

ZenGum 10-14-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 394883)
What the hell is an orange tim tam?

The Tim Tam is the greatest thing on this planet.

Take two chocolate wafer biscuits, and put them either side of a layer of chocolatey cream. Coat the result with a thick layer of chocolate. Hmmmm. This is a Tim Tam.

Better yet, get the double coated version: add a second layer of chocolate around the first. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

There are many variations: orange, mint, dark, white, coffee...

Wanna be really indulgent? Do a Tim Tam Slam.

1. Bite a little off each end (or opposite corners), and what you have is two porous biscuits inside an impermeable chocolate tube. This can function like a straw.
2. Make a hot beverage. Coffee, mocha, or Milo are best. Some perverts use tea. This is wrong.
3. Hold one end of the Tim Tam in your mouth, and lower the other end into the drink. Suck the drink through the biscuit. The drink will dissolve the biscuitty part, and melt the chocolate, whereupon you gulp the biscuit into your mouth. If you time it right you can get simultaneous coffee, crumbly biscuit, and melted chocolate in you mouth. Ahhhgggghghghghghg.
Of course, if you get the timing wrong you may have mess everywhere or a choking hazard. It is worth the risk.

There are many demonstrations on youTube. I think the best is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0N8...elated&search=

DanaC 10-14-2007 09:10 AM

Quote:

All you svelte beauties go ahead though, vicarious internet eating, yumyum.
It may not settle on my hips honey, whats the betting it's more than settling in my arteries:P

I can't believe I have readdicted myself to fried breakfasts. What with that, the beer and the cigarettes, I can see me dead of a heart attack before I reach 40:P

elSicomoro 10-14-2007 03:03 PM

I can't believe I ate a half chicken last night...of course, not in one sitting. But I ate some of it there, then finished it off at home later on.

If you ever come to St. Louis, this is the place to go for fried chicken.

elSicomoro 10-14-2007 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I ate last night, except I had mashed potatoes and onion rings instead of the fries and slaw:

zippyt 10-14-2007 04:51 PM

Damn Dude That looks like a fried Chehluhule Dog !!!!!!!!

elSicomoro 10-14-2007 04:59 PM

Depending on when you guys get up here, maybe we can eat there one of nights you're here.

zippyt 10-14-2007 05:22 PM

We plan on being there friday nite .

also where is a good place for those famous Raviolis ???

elSicomoro 10-14-2007 08:05 PM

Where they were created...just ate there tonight. Good stuff!

zippyt 10-14-2007 08:16 PM

Oh That sounds KILLER !!!!!

Trilby 10-15-2007 05:18 AM

an entire bag of Fritos.

RE: tim tams. snap, crackle and pop cereal has made a "straw' that is chocolate on the inside and wafer on the out that you suck your milk thru--is similar? No?