The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whistleblowing.fucking blowing. That good? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=33394)

icileparadise 03-12-2018 04:01 PM

Whistleblowing.fucking blowing. That good?

Is that good coz mucho mucho hangs on that. Just talked to a journalist who was very smart and know us the Human race as we are: liars. Did it because felt a wrong. What comes out depends. Have any of you done the same and believe me it is not from ill grudges or spite.

xoxoxoBruce 03-12-2018 05:28 PM

Yes, when put in a position of defending myself.

Gravdigr 03-14-2018 01:08 PM

JFC, I hope English is not that person's first language.

I don't understand a single fucking word of that post.

Is what good?

Talked to a journalist about what?

What are we lying about?

Did what?

Depends on what?

The same as what?

What's not from ill grudges or spite?

It looks a dictionary exploded and the post was assembled from whatever words landed next to each other.

What the fuck is that?

Gravdigr 03-14-2018 01:09 PM

And what the fuck is icile?

DanaC 03-14-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icileparadise (Post 1005522)
Is that good coz mucho mucho hangs on that. Just talked to a journalist who was very smart and know us the Human race as we are: liars. Did it because felt a wrong. What comes out depends. Have any of you done the same and believe me it is not from ill grudges or spite.

If you've seen something truly amiss and blown the whistle on it then that is a brave thing to do. I don't know what kind of protections there are for whistleblowers iwhere you live, but even where protections are strong, it's not an easy thing to do.

I've never been in that situation - I do not know what I would do. It would depend on a lot of factors.

Good luck.

Undertoad 03-14-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 1005684)
JFC, I hope English is not that person's first language.

Swiss mountains, probably 3-4 languages spoken

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 1005685)
And what the fuck is icile?

ici le paradise = "here's paradise"

tw 03-14-2018 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 1005684)
I don't understand a single fucking word of that post.

An example of what happens when intelligence services redact text. Consider yourself protected.

Glinda 03-15-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icileparadise (Post 1005522)

Did it. Don't regret it. It didn't turn out all that great for me, but it was much worse for the whistleblowee. I did the right thing, and I sleep easy knowing that.

Gravdigr 04-05-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 1005709)
ici le paradise = "here's paradise"

I thank you.