The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pam's sister. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26191)

Undertoad 10-31-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam (Post 768407)
Well I appreciate the kind message. Truth be told I have gone thru a lot of her posts. I have also seen responses. Your responses have not always been positive towards her. I guess it does not matter at more important things have been pushed to the forefront. I guess I will be on here intermitenly today while I wait for a response from Wolf. In the meantime I am on stand by at a Starbucks waiting to get a call when/if to pick her up.

we are supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight and I hope we can still go but it does not look likely at this point. The whole thing is just downright disheartening. Enjoy your day.

Nirvana 10-31-2011 10:16 AM

I'm going off the rails on a crazy train ...

wolf 10-31-2011 11:20 AM

Pituitary tumor, go to a halloween party, whatever.

I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to respond to.

And I'm calling shennanigans on an ER diagnosing anything ... particularly what would most likely be a microtumor of some rarity ... in the midst of what presented like a behavioral emergency. ERs stabilize and dispo ... admit or discharge. Follow up with your regular doctor sometime within the next week ... Nuts die in ERs of heart attacks because they are known to be nuts, treated as nuts, and frank symptoms get ignored. ER doctors treat horses, not zebras.

Trilby 10-31-2011 12:40 PM

I call double-secret probation for PP and her wicked witch of a passive aggressive sister!

SO THERE!

Nnyah!

what a fukking load of bullshit today.

DanaC 10-31-2011 01:52 PM

My bullshit detector is ringing so loud it's disturbing the neighbours...

sexobon 10-31-2011 02:15 PM

We told you before we let it back in that if you wanted a pet troll for Halloween, you would have to take care of it. It would have to be fed, trained, and cleaned up after. But NOOOOOOOOO, you fed it then let it run around loose to crap all over the place. Adding insult to injury, you've made a lackluster attempt to clean up after it. There'll be no more Cellar pets for you.

DanaC 10-31-2011 02:21 PM

*skulks away*

pensive pam 10-31-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 768554)
*skulks away*

You were on her friend's list so I am a bit mystified by your last two comments about her. I was going to join, but not am a bit hesitant after seeing some of the hate. Some thought is going to be required I suppose. I would also need a user name, and at the moment can not think of one.

Nirvana 10-31-2011 05:06 PM

Ghostly Tampon?

footfootfoot 10-31-2011 05:13 PM

brooding brandy, contemplative carla, meditative missy, musing milly, pondering priscilla, reflective Rachael, ruminative rhianne

Nirvana 10-31-2011 05:14 PM

Its a guy F3

wolf 10-31-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam
I would also need a user name, and at the moment can not think of one.

it's not that challenging of a task.

jimhelm 10-31-2011 05:32 PM

Terrifying Terry?

pensive pam 10-31-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 768654)
Its a guy F3

So, wait? My sister has been a guy for 22 years? Sorry, she's a chick. That rumor is about 3 years old. Do you believe what someone says on the internet? Yes, and the Easter Bunny delivers eggs, and Santa exists. Sorry but you are way off base. We have a good laugh everytime someone falls for that rumor. But then again, maybe we had a hand in it? Don't be so stupid. LOOL!! Yes, Pam is Paul from CA, Jay, John the stockbroker, and many other people. Hell, she might even be MTP and Wolf. If you think she a dude, you surely got trolled. Not by her, not by me. By a guy who was jealous of her and started the rumor. Perhaps you?

HungLikeJesus 10-31-2011 06:06 PM

Welcome to the Cellar, Jessica.

How about just Jessica?