The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   March 1, 2007: Remotely controlled dove (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13447)

Spexxvet 03-01-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 319385)
Well mother of God...do I have a big old sign that says "be offended by everything Shawnee says today because in some small way it must be directed at you"?

Bite me Magilla. Then I'll stick a chip up your ass and see if it registers what a moron you are....K?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 319387)
Did I mention bite me? Ass hat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 319389)
Um, you might not feel that way if they could jump start your mush brain. Um, you don't know me or what I'm about. Um, shut the f*** up. Um, you must have brain damage. Um, I hope you're beathing better. Um, bite me. Um, f*** you. Um...you suck. Um, yes you do.

:lol: :rotflol:
That's why she earns that funniest female award, IMHO!

xoxoxoBruce 03-01-2007 08:31 PM

She goes off like it's a personal attack, if you disagree.... but she's cute as hell so we put up with it. :lol:

paqito & cashc, Welcome to the cellar.

I think the biggest leap forward with robots will be the machine to human brain interface.
That would certainly have medical applications. If they hooked an astronomers brain to a powerful robot, he could play for the Phillies while waiting for night.

I agree they were probably controlling the birds magnetic direction sensing to "steer" it's flight, maybe with preset adjustments rather than real time corrections.

If you're repulsed by the picture, you don't want to visit any of the thousands of labs in this country that use animals for testing all sorts of things.

rkzenrage 03-02-2007 12:41 AM

See... they both have, like, 70's tight polyester on and they're all mad an' sweaty.
Shawnee takes a swipe at Spexx an' its ON!
All, rollin' aroun', shirts comin' off, hair flyin' aroun', chests heavin and swayin'.... yeah... like that...

SPUCK 03-02-2007 05:21 AM

Quote:

dove == pigeon == flying rat.
Not exactly... You need to actually be more specific or you will cause confusion.

A Pigeon is the Lesser Feathered Rat while the SeaGull is the Greater Feathered Rat

Doves on the other hand are just one of the nastiest dumbass birds that has ever landed on our window-sill bird feeder. They constantly try to kill each other. Viciously! I now hate them after watching them on our feeder. I cannot begin to understand why some idiot decided they were the bird symbol-of-peace.

SPUCK 03-02-2007 05:24 AM

Kitsune; Where on earth did u find that picture of a Lesser Feathered Rat crapping on that surely,(now) mentally damaged, girl in a sprint and having already been nailed. !!!???? Amazing! I think that Lesser Feathered Rat must have crapped 1/3 of its body weight on her!

By the way they are extremely tasty!

I agree that someone may benefit from radio controlled pigeons but that guy looks like a hobbyist flying a model airplane..

Shawnee123 03-02-2007 08:08 AM

:blush:

It does feel personal when someone implies that I do bad people things just because of a single post of mine.

Anyway, yesterday felt like the weight of the world on me, and yes I do come out fightin'. My problem, not theirs.

I was fully expecting to come back and be ostracized and yet Spexx and Bruce and Rkz made me feel so much better...yes, just being me. Imagine!

Thanks! :)

Kitsune 03-02-2007 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUCK (Post 319513)
Kitsune; Where on earth did u find that picture of a Lesser Feathered Rat crapping

Same place I found this.

Spexxvet 03-02-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkzenrage (Post 319489)
Shawnee takes a swipe at Spexx an' its ON!
All, rollin' aroun', shirts comin' off, hair flyin' aroun', chests heavin and swayin'.... yeah... like that...

No way. I'd roll around with Shawnee, but only the baby-making roll-in-the-hay kinda rolling around.:doit: :hugnkiss:

Shawnee123 03-02-2007 08:27 AM

Yikes! :p :blush:

Sheldonrs 03-02-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 319539)
No way. I'd roll around with Shawnee, but only the baby-making roll-in-the-hay kinda rolling around.:doit: :hugnkiss:

I't don't have to be baby-makin' to be fun. :3some:

magilla 03-02-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 319527)
:blush:

It does feel personal when someone implies that I do bad people things just because of a single post of mine.

Anyway, yesterday felt like the weight of the world on me, and yes I do come out fightin'. My problem, not theirs.

I was fully expecting to come back and be ostracized and yet Spexx and Bruce and Rkz made me feel so much better...yes, just being me. Imagine!

Thanks! :)

It was such a pleasure to pop back over here when I finally had a moment to do so and see that lovely vitriol gracing my screen.

I hope you feel much more grown-up now. If the first two replies didn't do it, I am sure the third did.

Chris

Shawnee123 03-02-2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magilla (Post 319601)
It was such a pleasure to pop back over here when I finally had a moment to do so and see that lovely vitriol gracing my screen.

I hope you feel much more grown-up now. If the first two replies didn't do it, I am sure the third did.

Chris

Oh, I feel GREAT! Now, begone, o thorn in my side. You're MUCH too good to hang out with trash like me, right?

Shawnee123 03-02-2007 12:11 PM

You can be accusatory but don't expect anger? How is it in the fantasy world you inhabit?

magilla 03-02-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 319605)
You can be accusatory but don't expect anger? How is it in the fantasy world you inhabit?

The only fantasy around here is the one in which I accused you of something. You need to get out a little more, or something.

Chris

Kitsune 03-02-2007 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Less drama, more R/C bird air force.