The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I have to move (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25258)

penis spam 05-24-2011 02:18 PM

I have to move

I have to move and that makes me so sad. I have found an apartment in Franklin, Ky that provides Section 8 housing. I am scared but I will be ok

Nirvana 05-24-2011 02:34 PM

Maybe GDR will let you move in with him.

Gravdigr 05-24-2011 05:00 PM

Keep pushing motherfucker. Your getting real goddamned close. Push a little more. I fucking dare you.

BigV 05-24-2011 05:13 PM

Little known fact:

penis spam's name IRL: Jay.

Gravdigr 05-24-2011 05:36 PM

He's real goddamned close to being known as the latest reason Gravdigr went to the penitentiary. This fucking piece of shit playing with me letting me know "he knows where I am" is striking me as a personal threat. My family lives right here with me. That makes it a threat to them also. That comes across to me as threatening my mother and father. Wonder how I'll take that?

This shithead takes one more fucking step, his/her world will explode.

Come on to Franklin sonofabitch!!!

Gravdigr 05-24-2011 05:38 PM

And if you think I'm fulla shit, just keep thinking it.

Pico and ME 05-24-2011 05:47 PM

Hey Grav, a few years back I camped at Dale Hollow for a week. It was gorgeous! Ever been?

BigV 05-24-2011 05:53 PM

hm match made in heaven or complete fantasy?

what crap, Gravdigr. whoever this penis might be is just fucking poking you with a stick. disarm him completely by ignoring him. I was just goofin with you, but I see this is serious fucking business for you. Fine, I can dig it. but really? Nobody's gonna do nothing. Jeebus.

Now. If you have other evidence of some shit? Share it. Minimum response, cellar banning. Maximum? I don't know, but cyber stalking is a crime in Washington.

but if it doesn't that rise to that level, just let it go man.

jimhelm 05-24-2011 06:26 PM

Big Sarge 05-24-2011 07:18 PM

i'm sorry man. i thought you knew i was "penis spam". i was just "picking" at you. i wasnt trying to piss you off

lookout123 05-24-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 736408)
He's real goddamned close to being known as the latest reason Gravdigr went to the penitentiary. This fucking piece of shit playing with me letting me know "he knows where I am" is striking me as a personal threat. My family lives right here with me. That makes it a threat to them also. That comes across to me as threatening my mother and father. Wonder how I'll take that?

This shithead takes one more fucking step, his/her world will explode.

Come on to Franklin sonofabitch!!!

Seriously take some fucking valium and turn your computer off if you get this worked up over stupid shit on the webz.

HungLikeJesus 05-24-2011 08:49 PM

lookout, did you read Outliers? I think that you were the one that recommended it.

I just finished Bounce, and have read part of Outliers. Both are very interesting.

Gravdigr 05-25-2011 01:47 AM

A dwellar fucking with me I can deal with. I'm glad you said something though, no shit. I was about to turn heaven and earth upside down.

But, uh, thanks for tracking me down though. Curious, what means did you use? Although I don't know how, I'm sure it's fairly easily done through a variety of routes.

And even though I rose to the bait and confirmed your findings, thanks for bringing out where I live, I've only been going out of my way to not advertise that for about four fucking years now.

So, this where I've gotten to. I post a picture and every time there's this little voice inside that says "Well, wonder what kinda shit this will stir up." I've almost stopped posting anything approaching a serious post, for the same reason. Even when I post something patently absurd, I fuck somebody up some way or another. I'm fucking gunshy as hell at any post that comes my way. And now I'm doing exactly what the people who usually missed my point and dismissed me for: whining.

Well, I'm gonna go read that pm up there in the corner that's prolly telling me to hike my ass on up outta this motherfucker.

Cheers.

Gravdigr 05-25-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pico and ME (Post 736410)
Hey Grav, a few years back I camped at Dale Hollow for a week. It was gorgeous! Ever been?

There's some wonderful camping just below the dam.:right:

wolf 05-25-2011 07:22 AM

Untwist your panties, enjoy a frozen daiquiri, and get back to posting.