The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bastard Factory (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24487)

Sexy Cherri 02-01-2011 03:32 PM

Bastard Factory

I have an on again/off again boyfriend/**** who hangs out here too, some of you know him. He showed me absolute punk first.

Anyways, hes now a cheating, lying jackass and I told him if I keep getting texts/hangups at work, sashas and home Im talking about my sex life and I aint shy... lol. I grew up in Perth and have a pretty carefree attitude.lol. so i am. his will. I was younger when we did this. Hes older.... and he had done it before.

It got pretty crazy after a few months of practice.

my experiences eventually began entering the beginning stages of S&M. It got to the point that when it was over my eyes were completely dialated... and an adrenaline rush that made me feel high for hours after. We got really creative with it... eventually I was hanging dangling from the ceiling in hand cuffs, a blind fold and heels. This was a long time ago... there weren't really products sold in stores like there are now.

I think that monster memebr was talking about toys in here a few weeks ago.

It wasn't as much about the sex as it was the experience... the settings.... the toys.... the uncertainty... penetration wasn't as much a part of it as people would like to think.

Anywhoo, enjoy my profile. I invite you all over to... www.BastardFactory.com

http://i.imgur.com/wyLL5.jpg

Sexy Cherri 02-01-2011 03:34 PM

I will probably start up a fetish thread over here when I am not feeling so lazy. I would rather go into the "cam chat" thingy and stop breaking my nails on this hard keyboard. haha.

I look forward to getting to know most of you.

Hugs,
Cherri

Pete Zicato 02-01-2011 03:37 PM

Cherri - Please post these threads in the Quality Images and Videos section and mark them NSFW.

Thanks.

Sexy Cherri 02-02-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 709204)
Cherri - Please post these threads in the Quality Images and Videos section and mark them NSFW.

Thanks.

You got it Pete!

I might start up a portfolio of my pics here. Im all over their Peep Show Forum at BF so they shouldnt mind me doing it here too.

;)

Sundae 02-02-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy Cherri (Post 709201)
I have an on again/off again boyfriend/**** who hangs out here too, some of you know him. He showed me absolute punk first.

Anyways, hes now a cheating, lying jackass and I told him if I keep getting texts/hangups at work, sashas and home Im talking about my sex life and I aint shy... lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy Cherri (Post 709359)
Im all over their Peep Show Forum at BF so they shouldnt mind me doing it here too.

Hang on, you don't really love us, you're just doing it to piss off another Dwellar... I feel used :(

BigV 02-02-2011 04:34 PM

Sundae,

I don't mind--why should you? Perhaps this will help.

Nirvana 02-02-2011 05:05 PM

Do I believe that is this person's body? Not for one second! I also do not get inviting us to a forum that is pretty uninteresting and so hard to read its annoying. Is that your forum and no one is posting and you are looking for input?? That place is not even worth a safari...

Sexy Cherri 02-02-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 709370)
Do I believe that is this person's body? Not for one second! I also do not get inviting us to a forum that is pretty uninteresting and so hard to read its annoying. Is that your forum and no one is posting and you are looking for input?? That place is not even worth a safari...

umm.. no. whats with all that hate?

I will go into cams if you like friend!

As for that Bastard Factory board it is 4x busier than your cellar so I am not sure what your defending other than your memories.

I dont care what you do, but they are watching you guys.

DanaC 02-02-2011 06:48 PM

Why are They watching us?

Just in case you are on the level: there are sites which occasionally go on 'Safari'. This can be fun. Or it can be disruptive. Our experience of it was that it was primarily disruptive.

One of the calling cards of a Safari is often the rather dramatic entrance of a new poster. A picture of a trussed up sub complete with dildo as a first post could be seen in such a way.

[eta] But hey: welcome to the Cellar.

monster 02-02-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 709368)
Sundae,

I don't mind--why should you? Perhaps this will help.

Srsy? Could you get more up yourself? Please, take this slapper back to where you found her.

DanaC 02-02-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 709391)
Please, take this slapper back to where you found her.

lol

Ye can take the girl out of Manchester...;p

monster 02-02-2011 08:23 PM

:D

Nirvana 02-02-2011 10:42 PM

Why is it that some think that TRUTH = HATE? :eyebrow:

morethanpretty 02-02-2011 11:02 PM

This is just stupid. Are they trying to push our moral boundaries? I think its pretty clear we have none already, there is just no reason to flaunt it. When you have no boundaries, its kinda a non-issue, so you don't really talk about it.

I call Troll.

Griff 02-03-2011 05:32 AM

Yeah, its a troll / safari. I assume this is why Lamplighter is unhappy. We used to have a guy named lumberjim who'd lay down some wrath in a situation like this and blow it up into a pleasing shitstorm.