The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Attention Cellar (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20252)

LabRat 05-09-2009 09:11 AM

Attention Cellar

I recently made (yet another) mistake and need to cut ties with the Cellar in order to attempt to repair the damage I have done to my marriage. In a nutshell, Red asked me not to send NSFW pics without his knowledge, I did anyway.

Thank you for your company over the last 6+ years.

Bye.

DanaC 05-09-2009 09:17 AM

Shit.

Bye, honey. Good luck and be well.

xoxoxoBruce 05-09-2009 09:34 AM

Damn, after all it was you're happy demeanor and smiling face we lusted for. It's a shame Red didn't become involved, I think he'd of had fun here. :cry:

Trilby 05-09-2009 09:50 AM

Oh, Lab! I hope this is only a temporary thing! I will miss you!

Undertoad 05-09-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

It's a shame Red didn't become involved, I think he'd of had fun here.
Well, he's not welcome here now.

(I say this not in an official capacity, he surely isn't banned, but if he posts I for one will tell him what a massive dickhole he's being)

xoxoxoBruce 05-09-2009 10:02 AM

Now, now, now, don't burn bridges. :headshake

Stormieweather 05-09-2009 10:14 AM

Damn.:(

Juniper 05-09-2009 10:39 AM

I'm so sorry to hear this. But I totally understand where it's coming from.

That is one of the big reasons I don't post those photos. Sometimes I'll get a good buzz on and think it might be fun - why not, I have nothing to be ashamed of. But then I think, oops, what if my hubby found out? He's not prudish at all but I don't think he'd understand. In fact I did once and deleted it about 5 minutes later!

He's not an Internet kind of guy. He gets online to search through Craiglist or Ebay when he wants something, but that's about it. He doesn't even do e-mail.

LabRat, I hope you get things patched up and are able to come back!

Pie 05-09-2009 11:02 AM

Lab, I understand, but we will miss you terribly. I hope Red knows what a treasure he has.
Best wishes to both of you.

regular.joe 05-09-2009 11:09 AM

Well Lab, travel well, see ya when we see ya.

classicman 05-09-2009 11:33 AM

That sucks - I really enjoyed your perspective and many of the pics of you with your family. Red seemed like a great guy, good father & husband.

I can understand his perspective based upon the assumption that you agreed not to and then did. Its not the pic so much as the principle. I sincerely hope you and Red can work things out and maybe BOTH come back.

Be well.

lumberjim 05-09-2009 11:43 AM

Red, you ignorant slut.

ETA: I say that in jest. if you promised not to, and then you did.....then yeah....that's a problem. I get that.

Family is #1. we'll miss you.

limey 05-09-2009 11:45 AM

Sorry to hear this, Labrat. Hope it works out OK and that you'll be back.
Edited to add: Shame he didn't see this post ...

Clodfobble 05-09-2009 12:34 PM

Your priorities right now are as they should be, and things will heal in time. Hope to see you around again someday soon, Labber.

Big Red 05-09-2009 12:49 PM

Quote from undertoad

Well, he's not welcome here now.

(I say this not in an official capacity, he surely isn't banned, but if he posts I for one will tell him what a massive dickhole he's being)

The only thing that I asked was that she be honest when she sent things to people and not hide it and then I wouldnt mind it. But LookOUt and steve had to keep pushing to get private pics so she did and the she lied about sending them said she didnt do it. So if I am being the dick hole if so let the cards lay where they are at at least I am a honest dickhole.