The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Than Pretty... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26175)

pensive pam 10-28-2011 11:27 PM

More Than Pretty...

I want her to come back. Granted, we did not get along; and I view her as a jealus cunt; but I have missed her ~ and am feeling some anxiety. If she does not come back within the next few days I will have to leave...

I just will not be able to go on like this. If any1 sees her; please let her know I have been unbanned and would like to make amends ~ properly with her...

Thank you,
Pam.

DanaC 10-29-2011 05:23 AM

This would be a lot more convincing if you didn't also call her a jealous cunt P

pensive pam 10-29-2011 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 767710)
This would be a lot more convincing if you didn't also call her a jealous cunt P

I would modify the post if I could. As I started typing the post, I remember how she got mad one night and bumped every thread in order to get my thread on the 2nd page. She did this for no reason...

And it was allowed I suppose. Still, I should not have said that. If you do see her around; please let her know I am looking for her...if she even remember who I am.

Thank you,
Pam.

DanaC 10-29-2011 06:12 AM

Oh.... she remembers.

pensive pam 10-29-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 767722)
Oh.... she remembers.

Really??! How do you know? Have you spoken to her?? Please...don't leave me hanging like this... How come she has not posted?? I really want to know...

Pam.

DanaC 10-29-2011 06:22 AM

I don't know. She probably wants to destroy your soul.

Trilby 10-29-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 767728)
She probably wants to destroy your soul.

well, at least spit on it.

DanaC 10-29-2011 06:30 AM

Yeah. That too.

Gotta say, pointing out that you view someone as a jealous cunt is an interesting way to clothe an olive branch lol.

Trilby 10-29-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 767734)
Gotta say, pointing out that you view someone as a jealous cunt is an interesting way to clothe an olive branch lol.

Cognitive dissonance. Pam haz it.

pensive pam 10-29-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 767735)
Cognitive dissonance. Pam haz it.

What is this?? I was going to leave for now; but now you have forced my hand. I will Google 'Cognitive Dissonance.' I will do that; and I am sure it will be something deragatory...

Perhaps, MTP has more kindness in her heart that you would think. I know that I called her 'bitter scorn' last time I was here - and she did not like that. But other poster agreed that she can be 'bitter scorn' at times...

We will know nothing until she shows up ~ if she chooses to. I am extending the olive branch to her.

Pam.

Trilby 10-29-2011 06:53 AM

have you googled it yet?

does it sound eerily...familiar?

pensive pam 10-29-2011 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 767738)
have you googled it yet?

does it sound eerily...familiar?

I did look at it. But my diagnosis has been Histrionic Personality Disorder; which is a bit different. I was not always like this; but then I guess something happened...

Have you spoken to MTP??

Pam.

Trilby 10-29-2011 07:01 AM

I have not spoken to MTP.

Are you in love with her? Your fixation on MTP is worrisome.

maybe you are a stalker of some sort? maybe you moved to NJ b/c NY kicked you out for some shady reason? See? You are not as smart as you think as I can figure out your game. HA!

freakily,
Bri

pensive pam 10-29-2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 767742)
I have not spoken to MTP.

Are you in love with her? Your fixation on MTP is worrisome.

maybe you are a stalker of some sort? maybe you moved to NJ b/c NY kicked you out for some shady reason? See? You are not as smart as you think as I can figure out your game. HA!

freakily,
Bri

I got fired; and my landlord (not the one who died) but another one was dealing drugs out of the building. I also had a minor breakdown, and needed to get away. Erica scorned me; but she was never the lipstick lesbian that I so desire... I will not obsess over MTP anymore; but I fear someone has trampeled upon her heart; and she is in seclusion dealing with the pain of love gone wrong...

Always~
Pam

Trilby 10-29-2011 07:14 AM

Perhaps you are right.

perhaps, as you fear, someone did trample on her heart and she is now in seclusion on some island in the Pacific. Perhaps she needs to be alone to contemplate the nature of love, life and lime rickeys. Maybe she's mainlining heroin. No one knows. No one can know until MTP logs on and sets us straight. but let's not let that interfere with our story of her.

Now you go. What is MTP doing right now?