The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Sports (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Football is back! (um... American football) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11687)

Griff 09-08-2006 05:59 AM

Football is back! (um... American football)

The Steelers knocked off the rust and the Dolphins last night, God is in his heaven.

Hoof Hearted 09-08-2006 09:19 AM

*sigh* All is right with the world...

Spexxvet 09-08-2006 09:22 AM

E-A-G-L-E-S
EAGLES!:fingerx:

Griff 09-08-2006 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet
E-A-G-L-E-S

You calling the all PA Superbowl? Actually the AFC North and NFC East both look brutal this year, it'll be tough sledding.

WabUfvot5 09-08-2006 07:46 PM

I'm really interested to see how the Manning vs Manning game goes.

lumberjim 09-08-2006 08:04 PM

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/Fo...FL/DAL_406.gif

Elspode 09-08-2006 09:08 PM

Chiefs have shored up their defense, and now their O-line looks dicey. There is no God. Either that, or she's a Raider fan. Bitch.

Chiefs are 10-6 again. I was thinking 11-5, but then I woke up.

KinkyVixen 09-08-2006 09:36 PM

Heck Yeah!! I love me some football!!!!

bride_0f_chuck 09-08-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet
E-A-G-L-E-S

YUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Trilby 09-09-2006 09:32 AM

Ohio State will KICK the asses of Texas tonight, baby!

We're number one! We're number one! :D

Spexxvet 09-09-2006 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim

There's nothing worse than a fucking Dallas Cowboy beeeee-yotch in Eagle country. Except maybe a Notre Dame fans in Nittany Lion country. But where was I? Oh yeah. Every single Cowgirl fan sucks big fucking elephant dick.

Bullitt 09-09-2006 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna

I don't know what I hate more.. the gloating around here when OSU wins, or the incessant whining when they lose

p.s. go Titans

Trilby 09-09-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullitt
I don't know what I hate more.. the gloating around here when OSU wins, or the incessant whining when they lose

p.s. go Titans

That's the, er, spirit. :rolleyes:

You fake Buckeye, you.

W.HI.P 09-09-2006 01:26 PM

nfl

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna

ohio state certainly will, i can't believe texas is the favorite.

i'm an eagels fan, and i'm optimistic with the team, mcnabb will have his best season this year, i'm sure of it. the division is too good though, i mean look at dallas this year, and the giants are really really good, and portis is unstopable. washington will be a factor if portis remains healthy, so although the eagels look great, this division is impossible, i mean, who will finish last, it seems as though philadelphia is the favorites along with the redskins maybe.
hey...cowboys are not a sure thing, imo they could just as easily finish 3rd in this one.
i predict the chargers to just take out the broncos in that chase, chiefs are finished.
is arizona really that good, can they take it from holmgreen this year.
look out for an improved bills team, that 9,5 point spread for the patriots in game 1 look like a lot.
i think one of the main things to watch in these first couple weeks is the bears offence...if its improved, watch out...cause the deffence is way too good, they could go all the way ..lets see how the offence runs.

WabUfvot5 09-09-2006 02:29 PM

Portis has had probs with health. He's not a sure bet. The Giants look good, but a lot will depend on Manning. Same with Chargers. Good team but a big question mark at QB since Rivers will be put to the test. AZ certainly has the potential, but things fall apart in the desert a lot. I'll say that if Warner doesn't make dumb mistakes they'll go far.