The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Health (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I feel sick today (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=30614)

Aliantha 01-11-2015 06:03 PM

I feel sick today

I have the runs, and am starting to feel like vomiting. :( Don't know if it's viral or bacterial, but time will tell if the kids come down with it too. bleurgh. :(

zippyt 01-11-2015 08:43 PM

Yeah i hear Morning sickness SUCKS !!!!!
So any ideas on Names ???
I vote Cleatus !!!
;) ;)

Aliantha 01-11-2015 09:06 PM

Oh very funny Zip. Defos not that. absolutely no way unless it was immaculate conception, and I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing.

I decided that if I did a bit of gardening I might feel better. Big mistake. :( Now I not only feel sick, but exhausted too. Hurry up and get home big boys.

At least the little kids are being good munchkins today.

glatt 01-11-2015 09:15 PM

Feel better

monster 01-11-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 918817)
Yeah i hear Morning sickness SUCKS !!!!!
So any ideas on Names ???
I vote Cleatus !!!
;) ;)

If it's twins it could be Disa 'n' Terri

;)

xoxoxoBruce 01-11-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 918818)
...absolutely no way unless it was immaculate conception, and I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing.

Don't be too sure, I've heard with the digital broadcasting more and more people are getting immaculate receptions. :crone:

Aliantha 01-12-2015 04:10 AM

You are all very funny.

Going to sleep now. Hopefully better in the morning.

lumberjim 01-12-2015 03:04 PM

I hate being sick. You can never remember how it feels to NOT feel sick. get some pottery from the big boys. maybe that will help with the nausea.

Aliantha 01-12-2015 05:21 PM

The big boys aren't into pottery. haha Aden had a brief stint several years ago, but he is a bit of a square these days. They both are really. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with them actually.

Update on me: Headache is not so bad, but sitting on the loo is still a very unpleasant experience. :(

xoxoxoBruce 01-12-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 918903)
The big boys aren't into pottery. haha Aden had a brief stint several years ago, but he is a bit of a square these days. They both are really. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with them actually.

Hey Aden, look what Mom wrote.
Ha ha, we've sure got her fooled.
:haha:

Aliantha 01-12-2015 06:43 PM

Oh I know people think I don't know what's going on with them, but seriously, Aden is a home body, and he's also Mav's keeper (or so it seems). Aden always knows what mav is up to (which is usually not much anyway), and he reports back. Aden just spends most of his time hanging out here with his gf when they're not working. neither of them drink much at all.

I am glad the teenagers in my life are mature, but I keep waiting for the bubble to burst.