The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Osama bin Laden is DEAD (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25118)

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 730682)
I primarily agree with this. We don't need to know everything there is to know about covert operations. There's a reason those operations are "covert" in the first place.

But yet you could not respond to me with that. Ok. Cool. You are weak.

Quote:

bla, bla, bla, bla, blaaaaa....
The rest of your points are insignificant and completely ridiculous. But free to believe your fantasy world...

DanaC 05-04-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730687)

She pretty much did Merc. You just weren't fucking listening.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 730684)
"Fuck off", "you bitch," and now "you G-d Damn fool," "your piece of shit life," and "your crap life."

And this is "no big deal, we just disagree" in your world?

You know nothing of my life, dude. What's the matter with you? Are you mentally ill or something? You certainly seem to have come unhinged.

Is this where you cry and tell us all how some Lender held a gun to your head to make you sign the paperwork for a screwed up loan? And then you turn around and blame it on the "system"?

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 730688)
She pretty much did Merc. You just weren't fucking listening.

No, the fool responded to someone else.

DanaC 05-04-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730689)
Is this where you cry and tell us all how some Lender held a gun to your head to make you sign the paperwork for a screwed up loan? And then you turn around and blame it on the "system"?

Wtf?

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:35 PM

Ok. OSAMA is not dead! It was joke already... It was a conspiracy.

Jill 05-04-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730687)

No. Quite simply because I wasn't discussing covert operations in general. I was attempting to explain to you why your allegation of hypocrisy on the part of the Left was misplaced, by pointing out the difference between how the American public is treated by each of the Administrations in question.

You're the one who picked apart my post and gave a series of point-by-point "you don't need to know [this particular thing]" retorts.

Not. The. Point. Dude.

What I'm trying to get through your pointy little head is that if:

Person A REPEATEDLY LIES TO YOU WITH KNOWN FALSEHOODS, ENGAGES IN COVER-UPS, SECRETLY COMMITS CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST PRISONERS, AND VARIOUS OTHER DECEPTIONS, but

Person B CONSISTENTLY KEEPS THE PUBLIC INFORMED, HAS NO HISTORY OF FALSIFYING FACTS TO TAKE US TO WAR, AND HAS NOT COMMITTED ANY CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST PRISONERS

Person B is more likely to be given the benefit of the doubt about the use of covert arms of our military.

But instead of responding to the actual point, you told me to fuck off, called me a bitch and a G-d damn fool, and laughingly referred to my life as crap, simply because you're completely incapable of grasping nuance or articulating a rebuttal argument of any merit.

I don't trust that you'll understand this reasoning, but for the casual reader, there it is.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 730699)
Bla.. bla... bla...

I just don't care what you think about anything..... You have not changed my mind. You are a God Damm Fool.

DanaC 05-04-2011 06:46 PM

The fact that Jill hasn't changed your mind doesn't really tell us anything about Jill. It might however say quite a bit about you.

If the definition of a God Damn Fool is that they cannot change your mind with their aguments then everyone is a God Damn Fool.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:48 PM

And this is why you are such a fool...

Quote:

REPEATEDLY LIES TO YOU WITH KNOWN FALSEHOODS, ENGAGES IN COVER-UPS, SECRETLY COMMITS CRIMINAL ACTS AGAINST PRISONERS, AND VARIOUS OTHER DECEPTIONS
You believe that Obama has done none of this....

Go to bed now and drink a small glass of warm milk. It will make you sleep better little girl. Good night.

GD Fool.

Jill 05-04-2011 06:48 PM

Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning, Merc?

DanaC 05-04-2011 06:50 PM

Obama probably.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 730703)
The fact that Jill hasn't changed your mind doesn't really tell us anything about Jill. It might however say quite a bit about you.

If the definition of a God Damn Fool is that they cannot change your mind with their aguments then everyone is a God Damn Fool.

Cool. Why is that?

I cannot be swayed by some bullshit to see her way? She is right and I am wrong? Oh please explain that one to me Dana? She is nothing more than a person on the internet with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Aliantha 05-04-2011 06:53 PM

I reckon you should both cool your jets before you launch yourselves into space. lol

Obviously there was a different understanding of the whole 'need to know' statement and it's resulted in a big argument.

Now you can both just kiss and make up or I'll kick both of your arses. :D

eta: and Merc, you know the name calling isn't cool mate. You're better than that.

Griff 05-04-2011 06:55 PM

I missed something here, which one of them is upset that bin Laden is dead?