The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My wife just became an urban legend (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9015)

lookout123 08-25-2005 12:33 PM

My wife just became an urban legend

Mrs Lookout just called me to tell me what our lovely son just did. She stopped at the bank on her way to his babysitter's house. They go to this same bank nearly everyday to drop off my wife's business deposits. Everybody there knows her and my son, in fact, most of them are her clients.

While she was at the counter for her transaction my son, who is 4 was doing what all bored 4 years will do - being antsy, sitting down, crawling on the floor. He was being relatively harmless and my wife was preoccupied so she didn't notice him lift up the edge of her skirt and look underneath. here would be a good time to point out that my wife generally goes commando - a fact that apparently didn't escape Little Lookout's notice today.

LL: (loudly) are you wearing undies?

Mrs: *swatting him away* Yes, stop it!

LL: (louder) Mom you aren't wearing UNDIES!

Mrs: *swatting him again* OK, be quiet.

LL: (Very loudly) Mom, why aren't you wearing any undies? I can see where you pee!!! does dad know you aren't wearing undies?

The Clerk: did you forget something today Mrs Lookout?

The rest of the Tellers and Clients in Bank: :lol2:

Mrs: :blush: Let's go Little Lookout.

BigV 08-25-2005 12:50 PM

1st: Great story (max doubleplus understatement)

2nd: Now I am going to have to find or start the cellar Hall of Fame posts and induct this post, immediately.

O M G.

:thumbsup:

plthijinx 08-25-2005 12:53 PM

i just shot part of my BBQ sandwich out my nose!! :lol2:

lookout123 08-25-2005 01:03 PM

fortunately she has a good sense of humor so she laughed when i reminded her of an old email by saying "at least he didn't say he was going to tell grandma that he caught you kissing daddy's peepee."

i can't believe my wife just became the subject of one of those funny stories.

wolf 08-25-2005 01:08 PM

I'm sure she won't believe that you just told all of your closest friends on the entire internet.

(I was sure you were going to tell us something about a hot day, the car, and some Pop 'n Fresh dough ...)

lookout123 08-25-2005 01:11 PM

Quote:

I'm sure she won't believe that you just told all of your closest friends
what she doesn't know can't hurt me. she is not a cellarite for a reason. unless we have a national cellarite GTG and someone walks up and says "i really loved that story about you going commando..." i should be just fine.

LabRat 08-25-2005 01:46 PM

You need to send this in to those kids magazines, readers digest what ever and see what kind of free stuff/$$ you can get for it, even tho it's priceless. What a RIOT!

mrnoodle 08-25-2005 01:46 PM

That's hilarious. I woulda died laughing if I had heard that exchange. Absolutely priceless. We can't email it around, because no one would believe we actually know someone that actually happened to.

Queen of the Ryche 08-25-2005 02:45 PM

I think I just peed myself a little.

BigV 08-25-2005 02:47 PM

Notice she didn't say "peed her pants a little"...hmmm.

lookout123 08-25-2005 03:15 PM

so you are suggesting that queen is not only going commando, but also pantless... nice. very nice.

Queen of the Ryche 08-25-2005 03:17 PM

Oh yeah. Perfectly acceptable Thursday office attire.
But don't try it on a Wednesday - oh no. Only flippers and snorkels on Wednesdays. But pants are required.

lookout123 08-25-2005 03:21 PM

you said you were exceptionally close with your boss - that has to have some perks. flexible hours, fair pay, relocation package, naked thursdays...

(wasn't that from a friends episode? joey tried to get the girls on board for a "naked tuesday"?)

Queen of the Ryche 08-25-2005 03:25 PM

remember the "poking device" for Big Fat Ugly Naked Neighbor?
(don't worry - that's not me. there's a weight limit for naked Thursdays.)

plthijinx 08-25-2005 04:04 PM

huh? what? *looking back and forth yawning and rubbing eyes from a nap* someone say naked?