The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cellar Dreamin' (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13657)

Spexxvet 03-27-2007 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 301412)
dude, stop thinking about my cock.

It always seems to come to this, doesn't it?

Beestie 03-27-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysidhe (Post 326717)
He's an idiot to anyone with a brain.

Don't flatter yourself.

LabRat 03-27-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skysidhe (Post 326426)
You just slipped back into stupid lj. ...Your'e back on ignore. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you've proven yourself to be worthless once again. * click*

Is this sarcasm, or are you serious?

If it's sarcasm, please say so. But, judging by the responses, I'm geussing you are serious.

:chill: :chill:

Take 2 and wait to post till morning.

LabRat 03-27-2007 12:58 PM

Oh, and to get BACK ON TOPIC...

I don't recall dreaming of any Cellarites lately. Daydreaming, yes :blush: *, but not at night.

* I am so gonna get the 3rd degree for this from hubby once he sees this...

Shawnee123 05-21-2007 11:10 AM

SG urged me to mention this, so here goes:

Over the weekend I had a Cellar dream. It ended up being kind of a sporting event, but I knew some Cellarites would be there. There were long brick buildings with different team names printed on them, and I was looking for one dwellar in particular (I don't know why, I don't normally lust after people's typing.) I ended up seeing him in some event, with his CELLAR NAME on his hat. I went up and said "I knew you'd be here" and he gave me the sweetest little kiss.

Beyond that, I'm not saying a word. See, nothing good comes of cutting out the drinking: I sleep harder and dream better...or dream harder and sleep better (except I am penisless.) :mg: :heartpump :biglaugha

Sundae 06-04-2007 04:43 AM

I had another LJ dream this weekend. This was the weirdest one yet. Bear with me because the dream went through a couple of changes.

Brianna made a cake for the Cellar and iced it to look like Lumberjim's belly. It was hairy and had a belly button on the side (not sure why, perhaps to make it look like he was standing up?)

Now for some reason it was at my house, and I was laughing and joking with other Dwellars about how I wasn't going to bring it in (we all seemed to work together) but was going to eat it all myself. The website was more like an open window than the real version, so I was clowning around, pretending to lick the belly, and everyone could see me.

Then it shifted and the cake was actually mine, and I was only talking to Brianna and Lumberjim. I wanted to carry on the innuendo, but the truth was I really wasn't hungry, and the idea of taking even a bite of the cake frankly revolted me. I knew if either of them saw me pulling a face while eating they would be really offended, so I went all coy and said I'd leave it until I was on my own.

At that point it shifted again, and it turned out that in fact it was a representation of LJ's real belly, done with skin grafts and clones and electrodes and things. I know - but it made sense in the dream. Anyway, if I touched the belly in front of me, LJ would feel it on his real belly. I was delighted with the potential for naughtiness, and was trying to work out the time difference in order to cause maximum embarrassment... And then I woke up.

(Elements in this dream include a current Skoda advert where they make a car out of cake, the IoTD of the "skin" shoe, Bri posting about cake making and LJ trying to lose some weight)

xoxoxoBruce 06-04-2007 05:20 AM

Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Elspode 06-04-2007 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 345259)
except I am penisless

Have I mentioned that the fact that you are penisless is, like, the first reason that I want you?

Shawnee123 06-05-2007 07:48 AM

Probably the only reason. ;)

DucksNuts 03-17-2008 07:50 PM

Hey HLJ....can you please stop being so critical of me in my dreams???

Last nite I was dreaming that you and a couple of other dwellars were discussing my failures in the romance department and the others were saying how they couldnt understand it....coz I'm great n stuff (I embellished a little ok) and YOU were all...."but she would be serious high maintenance. I dont think the pay off would be worth it"

You broke my little heart. :sniff:

skysidhe 03-17-2008 08:10 PM

You bumped a year old thread to address HLJ about a dream? He who hasn't posted in this thread and might not have seen it otherwise?...yet here it is.

Your dreams deserve a thread all by itself. :)

HungLikeJesus 03-17-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucksNuts (Post 439413)
Hey HLJ....can you please stop being so critical of me in my dreams???

Last nite I was dreaming that you and a couple of other dwellars were discussing my failures in the romance department and the others were saying how they couldnt understand it....coz I'm great n stuff (I embellished a little ok) and YOU were all...."but she would be serious high maintenance. I dont think the pay off would be worth it"

You broke my little heart. :sniff:

DN - now I feel bad. I might have to leave the Cellar forever. I didn't mean to --- hey, wait. What does high maintenance mean? I'm going to have to give this some serious thought.

DucksNuts 03-17-2008 08:29 PM

I thought about creating a new thread, but then I wouldnt want the *popular* kids to be bitching about me creating new threads that belong in ones that are already here.

HLJ is around and he better bloody read this thread!!

HungLikeJesus 03-17-2008 08:34 PM

Look up.

DucksNuts 03-17-2008 09:31 PM

Yeah, look at the time stamp. I was typing and got distracted :p