The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Arts & Entertainment (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Oujii Museum (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=35005)

Dude111 03-27-2020 05:47 PM

www.museumoftalkingboards.com/gal1.html

A very interesting site..... I didnt know that many different style Boards were made!

I used to have

OUIJA
Parker Brothers
Deluxe Wooden Edition
Design on wood 1967

I thought that was the only board made!!

They are quite interesting these boards...........

xoxoxoBruce 03-27-2020 11:27 PM

Evil, pure evil, work of the Devil. I see cloven hoofprints all over those things. Run :runaway:

fargon 03-28-2020 08:32 AM

What Bruce said.

Dude111 10-11-2020 01:06 PM

It IS interesting some many have had experiences using them.....

jaminhealth 10-11-2020 02:42 PM

Dude, my Aunt had a Ouija and I was told evil....oh what I was told, so brainwashed.

I've been using a Pendulum and Muscle Testing for probably 15 some yrs both protocols....

Now I can hear the members now....freaking out.

BigV 10-11-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaminhealth (Post 1060047)
Dude, my Aunt had a Ouija and I was told evil....oh what I was told, so brainwashed.

I've been using a Pendulum and Muscle Testing for probably 15 some yrs both protocols....

Now I can hear the members now....freaking out.

WTF.

Quote:

Our physical bodies have been designed to respond to true statements with muscle strength and to false statements with weakness. Both muscle testing and pendulums are sources of communication to receive guidance from our higher-self or higher-consciousness. I wrote a previous blog post explaining details about the higher-self if you would like to learn more about this aspect of yourself.

Short clear statements for muscle testing and pendulums
I have found using short clear statements are more accurate and reliable than asking questions when using muscle and pendulum testing. Take for instance, rather than asking, “Is this olive oil good for my body?” Make it into a statement: This olive oil is good for my body. Then you can muscle or pendulum test to see if the statement is true or false. Short statements also promote clarity.

Flint 10-11-2020 07:39 PM

You don't need a [pendulum] to tell you 35% off is a great deal on Golden Bus Tours™

If your [higher consciousness] needs a weekend get-away, make it a Golden™ experience!

fargon 10-11-2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint (Post 1060115)
If your [higher consciousness] needs a weekend get-away, make it a Golden™ experience!

Does it cum with a Golden Shower?

xoxoxoBruce 10-11-2020 09:10 PM

Pendulum, where did I see a pendulum...

monster 10-11-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 1060139)
Pendulum, where did I see a pendulum...

right before you decided maybe you should try the little blue pills?