The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Sports (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Cowboys are a bunch of fags (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=22220)

Undertoad 03-08-2010 08:52 AM

The Cowboys are a bunch of fags

And so are the 49ers, in their response to Charles Haley whipping it out and whacking it right in front of anybody in the room. This may be the most alarming story of player entitlement I've ever read: Charles Haley Would Like You To Watch Him Masturbate

classicman 03-08-2010 09:07 AM

O. M. G.

TMI

lumberjim 03-08-2010 09:49 AM

I suppose you would have stood up and demanded that he put it away??

classicman 03-08-2010 10:01 AM

You talkin' to me?

lumberjim 03-08-2010 10:07 AM

No, no talking to UT.

Quote:

But what you may not know about Haley is that he was:
A) Legitimately insane
B) Hung like Milton Berle
C) Liked jacking off in front of teammates and coaches
Would you tell Charles Haley to quit rubbing his wang in your direction, or would you laugh nervously and get real interested in something inside your locker?

classicman 03-08-2010 10:41 AM

walk away as quickly as possible, then call my agent and have a locker room of my own written into my contract.

Undertoad 03-08-2010 12:09 PM

I would demand for Haley's sake, for the team's sake, and for NFL football's sake that he rehabilitate himself. And you know, the locker room is one thing, but
Quote:

"Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about other players' wives. It got to the point of ejaculation."
That's fucked up.

lumberjim 03-08-2010 12:10 PM

maybe they were just really close friends?

:: pukes in his mouth a little ::

jinx 03-08-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

It got to the point of ejaculation
Dude, you never finish!

W.HI.P 03-09-2010 10:56 AM

ZenGum 03-11-2010 06:32 AM

Our footballers behave bloody badly too, but that is off the fucked-uppedness graph.

Sundae 03-11-2010 07:43 AM

IMHO, nothing - NOTHING with sportsmen (sportspeople!) being same-sex oriented has any relevance to their performance.
Is gay supposed to be bad?

If this chap isn't gay - and from the little I read I suspect he might just be an exhibitionist - why is it an insult?
How about we say the Cowboys are a Bunch of Blacks? (I have no idea, it's just a suggestion). Is that acceptable?
Soz, I'm sure this thread is just banter. Not getting it makes me take it more seriously.

PS - I have hiccups. That always pisses me off.

glatt 03-11-2010 07:48 AM

Mentally ill. It's not the guys fault. He belongs in a padded cell.

But this is just one of the 85% of the problems the Cowboys had that could be blamed on top management.

classicman 03-11-2010 11:08 AM

Uh, Sg - no. His being black has nothing to do with it. If I'm in a meeting with one or more black people ...so what. When they whip their cock out, start jerking off and talking about my wife - thats a whole different situation.
Race has ZERO to do with it.

Oh and since this is about the cowboys ... its ok. UT's from Eagle country. The cowboys are their hated rivals. Therefore, the gloves are off.
That being said - this behavior is still WAY off the charts.

monster 03-11-2010 11:42 AM

IMO you're missing SGs point, classic. Which -as I understand it- is "why is being a fag being used as an insult?". So what if they're homosexual? Or not? Why are we using this as an insult?

Mostly likely they are not all gay, and if they were, what's the problem? She's saying it's as offensive as saying "the Cowboys are a bunch of niggers", I think. And I agree

But then I find the US incredibly homophobic and behind the times in this regard.