The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Big Sarge Update (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=27509)

Big Sarge 06-11-2012 01:43 PM

Big Sarge Update

Hey. I'm selling my trailer and shipping out with the military in 4 days. When I get set up, I'll update everyone with my location. I've got an easy mission & the Army will feed & house me.

I'm selling my trailer and other things to pay for an attorney to fight for my job. I really don't know what is going on with my position. I had 2 incidents occur on the same day that I was suspended.

1. I turned in an official notification of military service that was going to prevent me from being present at an awards ceremony, where my agency is being recognized as the best public safety department in the state. I was going to have my deputy chief receive the award.

2. The local head of the NAACP met with the Board. I do not know of any allegations against me.

The Board met for an hour and called me into the room. They suspended and would not give me a reasoon why. They did say there wasn't anything that I had really done wrong, but they were going to check on things. Then the Mayor gave a press release to the media.

I'm greatly puzzled by any hints of racism because earlier the Board had questioned whether I had Nazi tattoos, etc. I was made to remove my shirt and display my tattoos. That was when I reminded them that I am a Jew with a biracial daughter. That was also the meeting I declared it a hostile work enviroment. Plus, I'm even a member of the NAACP.

Who knows what is going on when it comes to small town politics. They still haven't told me & many folks are jumping to the conclusion that because the NAACP was there, that I must be a racsist. Little do they know....

Sidenote to Merc - yep, that's a tracker I was driving. I have it set up to take atv attachments & I can go just about anyplace. Plus, it is a whole lot easier on my prostate than a 4 wheeler. LOL. I pland to lift it slightly & put a winch bumper on it

limey 06-11-2012 01:48 PM

Please stay in touch, Sarge.

BigV 06-11-2012 01:53 PM

I'm rooting for you Big Sarge. I can be fooled, you might be fooling me, sure. But I have a hard time imagining any rational basis for the kinds of allegations you describe.

Hang in there brother.

glatt 06-11-2012 02:09 PM

Good luck, Big Sarge!

Sundae 06-11-2012 02:25 PM

Love you very much Maury.
If you're suspended on pay use the time to come on over here (England).

I'm worried about you going back into the Military, but that's probably a typical civilian response!

Look after yourself, please.
Remember you are loved.

zippyt 06-11-2012 03:46 PM

Best of luck my friend !!

Spexxvet 06-11-2012 03:54 PM

The best to, sarge

Undertoad 06-11-2012 03:57 PM

Don't let the assholes get you down!

Gravdigr 06-11-2012 04:37 PM

^^^What he said!!!^^^

Soar like an eagle, fuck the turkeys.

monster 06-11-2012 06:52 PM

i'm sure he'd rather fuck the chicks. Best of Luck, sarge

xoxoxoBruce 06-12-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

That was also the meeting I declared it a hostile work enviroment.
Oh, so you're a malcontent, eh. :haha:

Lola Bunny 06-12-2012 07:30 PM

Take care, Sarge.

Nirvana 06-12-2012 08:30 PM

May all our best wishes attach themselves to your soul :)

TheMercenary 06-12-2012 09:32 PM

Hang in there bro. May see you down range, who knows.... Peace.

BigV 06-13-2012 12:03 AM

If he sees you down range, find cover, quick!