The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   how many different sexual partners have you had? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6295)

lumberjim 07-10-2004 12:35 PM

how many different sexual partners have you had?

I only listed 0 for tomas rueda in case he gets back on. this poll does not allow for the 'divide male answers by 2, mulitply females by 3' rule, so be honest.

and your thoughts on what this says about you and others?

zippyt 07-10-2004 08:15 PM

Wild times in the PI !!!!!
There was a time in my life when i beleved
" the piece of ass you pass up is the piece you never had "
after a few DR visits i am glad i passed up some of them .
But hey 3 young naked phillapino chickes in a bath tub on stage is hard to pass up !!! :yelgreedy

staceyv 07-12-2004 12:34 AM

:eyebrow: you won't know i voted, right? this is an anonymous vote right??

marichiko 07-12-2004 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staceyv
:eyebrow: you won't know i voted, right? this is an anonymous vote right??

Sure, you're the one with 51 - 100, right? (Just kidding!) ;)

SteveDallas 07-12-2004 12:08 PM

I'm not trying to be a smartass (well, OK, maybe just a little)... but.. just curious... after 15 or 20 or so isn't it a bit hard to keep an accurate count?

jaguar 07-12-2004 12:14 PM

This needs to be weighted against age ;)
Maybe stacyv is the 50-100 or 100+.

ladysycamore 07-12-2004 12:16 PM

Is this one of those things where you have to define "sex" (personally, I say it's intercourse, just to separate oral, mutual masterbation, etc.), but you know how people are, especially after the whole Clinton affair. ;)

*chuckling at Jim and his sex questions/curiousity* :p

hot_pastrami 07-12-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas
I'm not trying to be a smartass (well, OK, maybe just a little)... but.. just curious... after 15 or 20 or so isn't it a bit hard to keep an accurate count?

Just count the notches, man.

99 44/100% pure 07-12-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas

Yes.

dar512 07-12-2004 01:07 PM

It's true, I'm old and married. But I admit to being flabbergasted by some of the larger numbers. I would be way too scared of AIDS/other STDs to participate that freely these days.

Troubleshooter 07-12-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dar512
It's true, I'm old and married. But I admit to being flabbergasted by some of the larger numbers. I would be way too scared of AIDS/other STDs to participate that freely these days.

Considering the age of some of the patrons here, I wouldn't be surprised to find a correlation with age.

Older towards the lower numbers, middle groups towards the higher numbers, and younger towards the middle numbers.

jaguar 07-12-2004 01:30 PM

Ladysyc has a point here, what are we counting? i'm surprised by the high number of 1-5s, i would have expected the bell curve to top around the 16-30 mark.

elf 07-12-2004 01:34 PM

Y'know. . . *sigh* I'm a slut.

Ok, not anymore. But I was. A while back. Late teenaged/early twenties, you know, when you're invincible. But I have to be honest and tell you that I have no idea how many men I've been to bed with. Upwards of eighty, at the very very least. I put 100+ because if it isn't actually, it might as well be. :yelsick:

I'm so lucky I didn't die of something nasty.

(I have to start replying to posts unrelated to sex occasionally. Really.)

P.S. I'm in my early thirties for those tallying the correlations

wolf 07-12-2004 01:54 PM

You're the woman in the three-way, right?

Not that it reflects badly on you, but we'd expect your numbers to be higher.

lumberjim 07-12-2004 02:15 PM

i was thinking actual intercourse.

and lsyc, you're not curious about sex? it seems like the one topic that is underdiscussed here. i know you're all perverts. y'all must have "other" boards where you get that out of your systems.

i'm in the 1-5 group, personally. late bloomer, and i think i put a little bit more weight on it(sex) when i was younger than i would today. there were opportunities missed that i let go by because of my vision of the 'next morning'.....lessee...Jen C...definitely could have gotten her, but she had issues. Scary Sherri.....great bod, pretty, totally invited me upstairs at a party, but...her name was Scary Sherri for a reason....i think i've blocked the rest out.....